Chapter 22

" H-hey..." Cream walked over to him, they can all understand the shock and misery. " I'ts okay, you're not the one. I'm stuck here...We all are." She tilted her head and smiled. He didn't know why but her smile felt very...warm and familiar. He gave her a gentle smile and nodded.

" Magenta right?" Blue called over. " Come here, let's talk outside." She took him by the wrist and glanced at Green, who nodded her approval.

" Where are we-" Before he could speak, he felt himself move forward like he was pushed. He stumbled his first steps a little. His 'vessel' was a perfect image of him. " What...?"

" Oh hell no.." Aizawa spoke under his breath. They were in class again, the students recognized his pink eyes, some shifted in their seats waiting for his next move. " Blue."

" Yea homeslice?" Blue looked a bit troubled in a way, in was in her voice. " We're out here for a quick chat. Come one, Magenta." They went over to the newly opened portal and on the other side was the top of a cliff. 

" Impressive.." He muttered. Blue sat on the edge and invited him over. " What is it?"

" You know how we're all born with 'born memories'?" Magenta nodded in reply, surprisingly taking in this quite well. " What was your life like?"

"....I..I was a chemistry lecturer at a university. I remember feeling lonely, like I just lost everyone I knew. Then I ended up here. That's about the summary of it."

" I see.." Blue took off her shades, memories flashing in her eyes. " You know, Cream and Vermilion are twins, before this. They were in the support department together, grade A students. Currant was a journalism student, was on his way to graduate too. Lilac was a biologist, not much I can tell you. I was a soldier for Special Ops. That's all." She was silent for a moment. " But Green lived a full life. A life she'll never see again."