Flashback 2

He doesn't know how much longer he can run, he could hear them laughing and shouting. They were close, he didn't dare to look back. The chain fence loomed ahead, he kept running, he tried to climb it. They grabbed his shirt and pulled him off, he struggled kicking and punching. The biggest one punched him in the gut, the other two took the opportunity and restrained him. 

" Where did you try to go, Tebiki?" The biggest one said with sharp teeth shown as he grinned sinisterly.

" You really think that you can run away from us you Quirkless shit?" The one on his left said leering. He mumbled something inaudible.

" Huh? You got something to say?" 

" I'll see you in your nightmares," He said in a low tone, his grey eyes glowing softly. They laughed, not noticing the glow or the person walking up behind them. Before they knew it, they were beaten to a pulp.

" A-Aniki...?" Tebiki shook as he sat on the ground looking at his brother in horror. His brother was a monster, the sinister smile on his brother's face. Those ocean blue eyes looked like raging seas. Those black marks had crawled up his cheeks. He heard his brother laugh at his 'masterpiece'. It was like looking at a whole different person. A maniacal laughter escaped Kōken's lips.

" What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Another laugh as his brother taunts the beaten bullies. " Hey, listen up. Mess with my brother again, and I'll hunt you down." His laugh was dark and careless. He walked up to Tebiki and smiled, but it didn't feel warm or reassuring. Kōken pulled him up to his feet and put an arm around his neck.

" Man, what a drag...them bitches, I thought they'd be stronger. Guess they weren't." Tebiki kept silent, eyes still wide in fear. Kōken waited for a response, but then he chuckled. It was a bit surprising how charming his voice sounded like a bad boy kind.

 "No, I ain't too flawless and no, I ain't the best

And no, I don't say sorry and no, I ain't perfect
But I am the man, " He sang in a low, careless tone as they walked home. 

 That night neither Kōken nor Tebiki said a word. Tebiki went straight to his room but met Kōken by the stairs. The feeling of fear crept up to him. But, something was different about his older brother.

" I.....I'm sorry you had to see that," He said with his usual brotherly tone this time, gentle and reassuring. His eyes were turquoise again. Relief flooded Tebiki in a second. " Techan, there's something you need to know."

" W-What?"

" Earlier today, the one that beat those kids wasn't me." Tebiki was confused what did he mean by that. His brother's shadow moved. " I'll explain in the mindscape."

 Tebiki met with his brother in his dream. The strangest thing was that there was two of his brother. One had the soft turquoise eyes like their mother, he had a kind, gentle smile on his face. The Kōken he knew, but the other. He had ocean blue eyes, he had an amused smile on his face and held his head high. His hair was messier than the other.

" Hey there, 'Techan'~" The one with ocean blue eyes said with a smile. He chuckled as he saw Tebiki take a step back defensively, amusement and disappointment in his ocean blue eyes. He was actually hoping Tebiki to be okay with this, it made him a little sad. 

 Then, his form changed a little. His hair was longer and tied into a short ponytail. His clothes were a bit edgy, his smile had a mischievous charm to it. His ocean blue eyes seem to liven up.

" Techan," Kōken, the one with turquoise eyes called, " This is my other personality, Azure."

" Pleasure to meet ya. Although, I do believe you've met me whenever you see us get ticked off, Turquoise here can be protective when he needs to. Basically, he lets me take over when he needs to feel assertive although I do get to go out through different means." Azure was amused by his brother's confusion, yes by this point Turquoise and Azure have decided to cooperate together as a single person, THEY are Kōken. Turquoise being the one with most control and Azure as a sort of, ghost brother.

 Turquoise is the first personality, which means he gets to call the shots. Azure is the second. He can leave Kōken's body and make his own 'vessel' using his part of the Quirk. Kōken's Quirk is pencil, split into two. The regular pencil with many shades and coloured pencil, which is controlled by Azure. They can switch powers if they want for a temporary time.