Kny test 2 ( spoiler!)

" Where are the exchange students?" Denki asked as he looked around. " They should be ready by now." He was particularly fond of the fellow blonde, he heard the guy once talk to Tanjiro about somethings related to thunder and lightning. He wondered if his quirk was electrical like his.

" Sorry we're late." They heard Tanjiro say as the two caught up to their classmates. They were dressed in matching uniforms and had swords on their belts. " Zenitsu was....taking his time a bit." Zenitsu shrugged, not crying or screaming as expected. Tanjiro's haori was a checkered green while Zenitsu's was yellow. They both looked like actual modern samurai with the swords and haori. " I look forward to training with you." They bowed.

" Speaking of which, where are we training?" Zenitsu asked. " It's huge!" Both stared at awe at the size of the gym. They were introduced to Ectoplasm and Cementos who will assist in training.

" Pig assault!" Inosuke rammed his head against Zenitsu's back and laughed. He was shirtless and had some sort of boar head on him. " Oi, Kentaro. Fight me! We'll decide if my beast breathing is strong enough against your sun breath."

" What the hell are you doing here!?" Bakugo growled at him.

" Because I fucking want to!" He shouted back.

" We have been given permission to train together. Pillars usually train together. It is more efficient." A female voice said. She had pink eyes but one was covered with a flower shaped eye patch, a butterfly hair pin tied up her hair, a plain white haori and her uniform had a skirt instead. " It's good to see you again, Tanjiro."

" Kanao-chan, how are you?" Kanao smiled shyly and nodded. Tanjiro kissed her on the cheek and smiled. " That's good to know." The class awed their clear relationship.

" As much as I like to indulge in this moment but I have to confirm something." Aizawa said to them. " Are you kids planning on training on your own? Just because you're yakuza doesn't make you any different from my students."

" But they're a tad bit too slow, don't you think?" Another voice suddenly said next to him. " Hi. I'll be assisting these guys in their training."

" Tengen-san. It's been a while." Tanjiro greeted him.

" When did you get here?" All Might asked the man with the jeweled eye patch over his left eye. Such speed is incredible.

" Two minutes ago." He answered with a smile. " So, let's see if I can whip your bodies back into shape. Flamboyantly."

" Hold it," Aizawa stopped them. " They're still students of U.A. if they're better than how you think than pro hero teachers then that kid," He pointed to Zenitsu. " Can easily take down twenty Ectoplasm's clones. You wanna take that bet?" For a student of his size, it'd take a week for him to even take on five on his own.

" Only twenty?" Inosuke asked. " I can take that."

" Scary...." Zenitsu said to himself.

" Zenitsu, didn't you create a new form? I really want to see it." Tanjiro said to him with a pure, gentle smile.

" Yeah, I did. I'll do it." He said with more confidence than before. Ectoplasm sighed and made twenty clones to fight the young boy. Everyone watched as the opposite sides took their places. Aizawa rolled his eyes, knowing fully well how these kids are always like. " I carry Gramp's will. I am his successor. I am the Thunder Pillar." He took his stance and bent low as Tanjiro counted down. A hissing sound could be heard from him as he readied his blade.

' Is that like some sort of intimidation warning?' Ectoplasm thought. ' Seeing this kid like this, it's like he's a whole different person.'

" Breath of thunder, seventh form : Flaming Thunder God." It was like watching lightning flash before your very eyes. Followed by sparks of flames that it leaves when it hits the ground. It was too fast for them to see what just happened. But in that moment, as Zenitsu landed on the other side, all the heads of the clones simultaneously fell off their bodies and disappeared into smoke. Thunder rumbled when he moved, the sound was so clear. " How was that? It took a while to refine enough so it doesn't hurt too much when I use it." Zenitsu asked his friends.

" That was great, Zenitsu." Tanjiro said with a smile as Zenitsu returned to them. " Creating your own form must have taken a lot of work, you did well and I'm sure that your master would've been proud of you."

" Nicely done, kid." Tengen patted his head. " Very flamboyant. You've really grown."

" So fast..." Inosuke muttered. " Just you wait, I'll be way faster than you next time."

" I don't doubt that, Inosuke." Tanjiro said smiling. " Sensei, are we allowed to train on our own now?"

" I...Yeah. Sure." Aizawa said slowly.

" Alright, permission granted!" Tengen cheered with a smile. " Right then, let's start with a sparing session. I'm dying to see the breath of sun." He ushered them to put away their blades and gave them wooden ones. " Just so that no one gets hurt." He explains to the other teachers.