Chapter 33

Eraserhead stayed where he was, carefully listening to the source of the noise. A low growl caught his attention as dark green eyes stared at him. He was almost going to use his Quirk if he didn't hear Midoriya's voice.

" Sensei!" Midoriya called. Green put him down with Kouta, she carried them with her tail. " The villain Muscular attacked us, Green came in just in time to save us.

" Honestly," Her voice was dark and a little growling." Midoriya knocked him out." She turned towards a strange amount of smoke. She gave Eraserhead a glare as the smoke came from the classes.

" Blue's taking care of it." He said quickly. Seeing how much of a killer Blue was, he dares not to mess with any other colour.

" I'll leave them with you." Midoriya sprinted away. " I'll give Mandalay the message!"

" Wait-" Eraserhead froze as Green inched closer behind him. She gave a little growl that made him flinch. She placed her hamd on his head and pet him. She left swiftly as her ears twitched. " What the...did she literally just purr?"

" You little shits..." He sneered beneath his gas mask. " Just die already!"

A glowing blue butterfly landed on his head. One after another came forming swarms that circled him. The students were relieved but then frightened over how Magenta looked. Black eyes with milky white pupils, alongside additional black patterns.

" Who the fuck are you??" The swarm raged and swirled even faster. He cried out before realising what was going on. He kept screaming as the swarm attacked, biting and wounding him at all places. It was a terrible thing to watch as the villain collapsed due to the assault of the deadly swarm.

" Who's there?" Emi backed cautiously, a hand took hers gently to stop her from tripping.

" It's me, Todoroki." He said reassuringly. " Are you okay? Did any of them hurt you?"

" I...no. I can't see.." He held her firmly. She froze slightly.

" Don't worry, I'll lead the way. Stay close.Are you cold? I'll warm you up." She felt warm on his left side, it was nice. She leaned in a little closer. Todoroki blushed a little.

" Hey, who'd you find?" Bakugou's rough voice spoke harshly. " Oh it's you...Whatever."

The red eyed girl changed, she was more deadly now. That was his signal, but he decided to wait a little longer for the right moment. Vermilion stole Magne's weapon and stood on a high pillar.

" Oi, What the fuck are you doing?!" He shouted at her.

" Stealing your shit, dumbass! What do you think??"

" Why my shit?!"

" Why not your shit?!"

" You're delaying our plans to attack U.A.!!"

" I'll delay your plans all I want. LOOK AT ME GO!!"

" Don't you dare scratch it!!"

" NO! FUCK YOU!!"

" Fuck you!!"

" And FUCK YOU RIGHT BACK YOU SHIT!!!"

" Do you have any idea who you're talking to? I'm Magne, I'm part of the deadly League of Villains. I'll tear you apart before-"

" Hey, I wrote you a song!!"

"...What?"

" It goes a little something like this." She strummed the guitar a little and started her song." You're a bitch."

" Uh,"

" Oh, you're a bitch, a bitch, a bitch, a bitch, a BIIITCH!!!" She finished off with a harmonica solo followed by the middle finger.

" That's it, she's dead." Spinner said in a pissed tone. He cried out as a gun shot rang.

" Can't let you do that." Joel said with a smirk. " I came too far to let this end."

" You...you lying traitor..." He hissed as he clutched his leg.

" Joel?" Magenta said in a low tone as he dragged Mustard behind him. A trail of blood followed as the swarm lagged behind. " Aren't you surprising..."

Toga ran and hid as Cream was hot on her tail. At first she tough it was fun but that lady is too scary. So similar to her but so different... Fear isn't something she's used to.

" Here kitty, kitty~" Cream said with a smile as she fumbled with the cords. " I only wanna play~"

Things were getting out of hand, no one remembers the colours being this deadly. Mr Compress managed to take away Tokoyami and Bakugou before anyone noticed. Once word got out that it was time to go, the villains rushed to get out of the colours and traitors' reach.

" You..." Lilac said appearing from the branches after Mr Compress taunted the students." GET BACK HERE!!" She loomed forward with such speed as the warp gate was about to close.

" NO!!" Midoriya shouted. Green shrieked and lunged forward to snatch them back.

But the gate closed and the three landed hard on the ground. The effect was starting to wear off and the additional boost was fading. Lilac trembled as she opened her fist.

" Only one..." She said in a shaking voice. She cried as she had failed to rescue Bakugou.

They all regrouped and the knocked out villains were caught. Todoroki tried to help Emi to walk but the vomiting kicked in. She'd used so much energy on the in ovation that she forgot to conserve her use. Now she was suffocating.

At the same time back at the Hinata residence,  Tebiki came to the conclusion that the colours were the source of her sister's agony. So he used his power to try to make a mental barrier separating Emi from them. He only knew of the girls not Magenta or Currant.

" No..my son..don't." The woman whispered realising what her son was doing as Emi was vomiting. Using the last of her energy, she created a weakness in the wall. Making it easier to rid of soon in the future.