Mindscape training

" Azure?" The familiar gentle voice stirred him, he opened his eyes.  It was a little, no, pretty dark. It feels like they're floating in space.

" I'm awake-" They suddenly fell hard on the ground. Azure groaned and got up. They can't use their Quirks here. " Or asleep." He chuckled as Turquoise sighed. 

 A shot fired between them. They looked at the source of the gun shot. A girl, in her early adulthood stood with a white sniper. She had short bob hair, cyan eyes which were covered by shades and a calm, cool feeling around her like ice.

" Blue?" A sweet, gentle voice came next to Blue, her loop waterfall braided hair was waist length and she seemed to be in her mid twenties. Her violet eyes looked at the two men and recognized them immediately.  " Oh, Aniki(s)? What, why are you here? How did you....Tebiki?" 

 The two men nodded. They are aware of their younger sister's condition and how many there are. 

" We need to talk to Emi,"Kōken (Turquoise) said with ease. Azure can live with the fact that he's not the real Kōken, as long as he can still make vessels he'll be fine. Lilac went off into the dark and came back with a grey eyed Emi. 

" Why are you here...?" She was confused but her tone was still slightly motionless.

" It's about you and a little bit of advice from us to all of you."