11

Sunday mornin' rain is falling!
Lol joke. It isn't raining, its just a little hit chilly today but otherwise its a nice weather.

I immediately prepped myself up and changed into comfortable clothes.
Today is sunday sooo i'm preparing myself because Jin-oppa suggested we go to the coffee shop. He's working there, just a gig every weekend.

"I'm going out. I told the maids, they just nodded. "I'll get Daewon to prepare the car. You eat breakfast first." The head maid said.

She placed pancakes right infront of me in the table. The syrups and some fruit toppings were already on the dinner table. I ate happily with strawberries and chocolate syrup.

After I was done, I walked out the house and was greeted by a red car this time. The windows rolled down, it was Daewon. "Hop in, kid!" He cheered.

I sat in the back seat and buckled up. "Who's car is this?" I asked.

He smiled proudly and let the engine roar to life. "Its mine, be glad i'm using it to drive you around." He smirked. Just like last time, a song played he started singing along.

"Wake me up, when september ends!" He sang while bobbing his head to the beat.

"So call me when you need me to p8ck you up." He said. I thanked him before hopping off his car and entering the nice cafe.

The warm atmosphere greated me. There were some people smiling and drinking their coffee already. Music was playing, ii recognized the voice. I looked towards the music, but was surprised when I saw Jin-oppa already sitting on the stage and playing his guitar while also singing.

I sat beside the window and admired him, he had his eyes closed as he sang a song in english. "Okay, thank you for listening to that song, it was Yesterday by the beatles." He said, the people inside clapped, including me.

I waved at him. He smiled and got off, leaving his guitar on stage. He sat with me on the sofa. "Have you ordered yet?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

He went to the counter and probably ordered something. I also saw him pay the food for the both of us. Now, I intend to pay for my share so....

"Here we go, i got you a blueberry muffin and a chocolate chip banana muffin... And your favorite green tea." He slid the food in front of me.

"I'll pay you, how much are these?" I took out my wallet and was about to pay him but he pushed it back and shook his head.

"Don't worry, its on me, my brother owns this place." He chuckled.

"A-alright."

He went back on stage after excusing himself. "This song is entitled Butterfly by BTS, this is dedicated for that pretty girl at the corner." He pointed at me, the people looked at me and they smiled nicely. Jin-oppa winked at me. I felt heat creep up to my neck then to my cheeks.

He sang the song, playing the guitar and sang with all his heart. I could literally feel the emotions he put into singing.

It was beautiful.

I ate quietly on the corner admiring the interior design of this place, there were people of all ages inside and enjoying coffee.

~~

"So, do you want to go somewhere?" Jin-oppa asked. He just finished his gig so we decided to walk around town.

"Uhhhh, I kind of want to visit my mother..."vi said, not looking at him.

"Alright let's go!" He cheered. I looked up at him and saw his face is very cheerful. Didn't he know my mom is in the hospital? We came to have fun and the hospital isn't fun.