15

Days passed, my mom was discharged and we started living in her husband's residence for real... I wasn't happy about it but as long as my mom is, then sure, i'll put up with it.

I also started to play the violin! Progress, right? My friends and teachers were very happy i'm participating again. The violin I bought a while back with the initials, H.Y.J., is now being used. I really felt so close with this violin. Its like there's a red string attached to my pinky and this violin.

"Kiara, I'm glad you're participating in the orchestra again. We really need you in here." Our coach said smiling warmly at me. She called everyone to their positions. "This is what you missed so far in practice before recital."

They all played in synchronization. The string instruments blend in nicely with flutes and trumpets. The melody was perfect but there's a note missing. That was mine.

"So, thats it, as a prodigy, you probably know now what your position is, I left it open for you. I knew you were coming back." She hugged me and pointed to my spot which is empty. She handed my a copy of the piece they were playing.

I took it and went back to my spot. They smiled at me.

"Why don't you try first with the other violins?" Our coach said, she signaled to the other violinists and we all played.

It wad nice, they were very patient with me and they helped me with some parts I don't get but mostly, it was easy since I feel the music with my new violin. Well, not really new since its probably older than me but, you get the point.

We practiced for about 2 hours before our coach told us we did great and now we could go. I shuffled through the busy hallway and made my way to the cafeteria. Students were piling in, I'm luck I quickly made it to our usual table.

As I waited for my friends, I fished out my phone to check messages. Jisung texted.

From Jisung 😻😻
Felix got eliminated.

Was all it said.
That was the one and only message he left for today? He must feel so bad right now. He and Felix were really close because of their age. I could only imagine how hurt the boys must be, Changbin-oppa was really close to Felix, Jisung told me.

I know I should console them but I don' know what to say. I'm afraid I might say something wrong and just upset them even further.

To Jisung 😻😻
You all worked very hard.
Do you want me to come?

Jisung explained to me very well last time that I couldn't go to their dorm because of staffs going in and out. I threw a little tantrum but I understand. He's a future idol, and new idols should never be seen with a romantic relationship with someone. Its going to ruin them and I don't want to ruin his.

There were no replies. I put my phone in my bag and went to order my food when my friends arrived. I ordered spaghetti and water, I paid for it and went back to our table.

"Yasss! Spaghetti!" Aeri cheered. "What's yours Mari?" She asked.

"I'll have a burger and water." Mari handed her bill to Aeri.

Aeri ran off to order their food.

"Hey, why do you look so down all of a sudden, Kia?"

"You'd probably find out sooner or later but... Felix got eliminated and the boys are miserable." I sighed, sipping on my water.

Mari's face showed pure shock and dejection. She looked down just as Aeri arrived at our table. "What's with the long faces of you two?" Aeri asked.

I glanced up at her. "Felix got eliminated... Jisung just informed me a while ago." I fill in.

"What... no frickin way!" Aeri cried. She looked pissed and dejected at the same time. "I'm seriously gonna march to JPY entertainment building and barge in JYP's office and slap him hard!" She slammed her tray on the table and sat beside me.

We ate our lunch quietly. The atmosphere around us was tense and thick, you could cut through it using a knife.

~~~

It was already 4:30 in the afternoon when I read Jisung's reply to my question earlier.

From Jisung 😻😻
We shouldn't right now but I really need to see you... In your previous house?

To Jisung 😻😻
Alright. I'll be there.

I walked down the familiar road leading to my old house. Its already November, hence the chilly air.

As I walked closer to the house I grew up in, I noticed a person seating in the front porch, the person had his face buried in his arms... It could easily be concluded he's a boy because of his frame. He had on a black beanie, gray jacket, black pants and a pair of black converse. "Jisung?" I called out.

The boy looked up, his eyes were puffy and a bit red, probably from crying too much. He stood up and sniffled a bit before walking up to me.

I opened my arms for him and he went in, accepting the hug I was offering.

I knew he needed comfort and silence. Prying and getting answers from him wouldn't make things better. In fact, it'll make things worse for him.

"Let's go in, alright?" I pat his back.

He nodded yes and we entered the comfort of my old warm house.

We settled on the sofa. I wrapped him once again in my hug. He leaned in and snuggled closer, burying his face in my neck. I could feel him tremble a little and I could hear him sob.

I kept him in my arms, patting his back gently and cooing him like a baby.... It took a while but he stopped crying eventually. I'm thankful for that because seeing him broken like this hurt me in ways I didn't know possible.

He looked up at me and met my gaze. "Are you feeling better now?" I asked.

He nodded and tightened his hold on my waist. "I knew just seeing you can make me feel a billion times better." He smiled weakly.

I gave him my most reassuring and warm smile. "I'm always here for you." I leaned in and kissed his forehead.

Jisung took out his phone and dialled a number. After a few seconds, the person he's calling answered. "Hello, hyung, can I stay here at Kiara's place?" Jisung asked.

"Yes... Its fine..."

"We'll be careful, don't worry.."

"Thank you so much, hyung!" He ended the call and went back in cuddling me. We stayed like that for a few more minutes until a thunder-like sound cut through the peaceful atmosphere. Jisung is hungry.

I looked up at his face, he's red like a tomato. I chuckled at him, we pulled away from each other. "Let's go get something to eat." I pulled him up to his feet. "There's no food here... Let's order?"

He nodded. "Pizza!" He cheered. Its nice seeing him happy.

"Alright." I made a call for pizza delivery first,I ordered two boxes and requested some fresh lemonades because seriously, there's no way i'm letting Jisung drink any more coca cola. Stray Kids drink a lot of colas, watch at least two episodes and you'll see what i'm talking about. Besides, Jisung has to take care of his voice.

"Kiaaa, come back here, i'm cold." He whined. He was sitting on the couch comfortably, he had his arms wide open, ready to hug me. He pat his lap signaling for me to sit.

I blushed, following him. Just as I got comfortable on his lap, he immediately snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, if thats even possible.

I could feel heat rush up my cheeks. I probably look like an apple right now, but who cares.

Jisung nuzzled his nose on my neck, it made me laugh because i'm ticklish. But he didn't stop, soon, I got used to it.

I felt his warm, soft lips against my neck, his hot breath fanning my pale and delicate skin. He whispered something in my ear, barely audible "I could never imagine my life right now if I haven't seen you slip in the park that day."

I blushed, the embarrassment i felt that day. I just had to slip in the rain, in the same place as where jisung is. But then again, he's right, I have my clumsiness to thank because thanks to it, Jisung i here with me now.

We're enjoying our time with each other right now. I just hope our career won't ruin us and pull us away from each other......

It won't... we'll make sure it won'.