35

I watched in terror as Daewon placed the gun on Kiara's hand and pointed it towards his chest. "Do it dear sister!! Kill me in order to survive!!" He laughed. He finally lost it. Maybe I did to because I wished, I hoped, Kiara pulls the trigger.

Kiara cried "Daewon! No! You're still my brother!!"

Daewon's face became blank. He looked at his sister with blank and empty eyes. "If you won't do it.."  his face slowly turned to a crazy smiling face. "I'll kill you bitch!" He was grabbing for the gun but Kiara fought to pull it away but accidentally dropped it.

It only made Daewon angry. "EVEN TO YOUR DEATH YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" He pulled Kiara to the ledge and held her shirt on her front pushing her slowly and slowly.

My heart thumped against my chest as I watched the scene before me unraveling. "Kiara!!" I cried. I ran to the chief of police and grabbed his collar. "Do something!!"

I cried.

"Jisung!!! Help mee!!" I watched as she grabbed on to Daewon's hands tightly.

What surprised me though was Daewon leaned in and whispered something to Kiara's ear and smiled sincerely... Kiara then, with tears flowing down her eyes, looked at us, at me, specifically... She smiled sadly and shouted "Jisung!" Before Daewon finally jumped down the building, hugging her.

"Kiaraaaaa!!" I cried.

I watched the terror in front of me... It was as if time slowed down when they jumped... I wasn't the one in her situation but our shared moments flashed in my head. Memories since childhood appeared before my eyes, so vivid and didn't seem like a dream. Memories from when I developed feelings for her .. memories from when I made her cry... Making her cry may be my biggest mistake but its still a precious memory for me.

I didn't know what happened next but the police gathered around the area where they fell. My brother hugged me shielding the gorish view from me. No tears came out of my eyes. I was in a state of shock when I didn't know what to feel.

__________________________

END
__________________________

Author's note

Thank you guys for reading and supporting Two Worlds😆🤗. It means a lot to me because this is the first book I published😅. You guys had to put up with my grammatical errors and even my 3 months update.😅😅

I started this book when Stray Kids survival show started now they are best rookies they became the stars we knew they are😭😭, tears of joy ya'll. I'm so proud of them and I know they will achieve more of their dreams😌. As they achieve these dreams, they will have higher goals and make us more proud of them than we are now😊😊.

Now, I know you guys feel bad about that short friggin ending and must want to kill me right now☹️ but I am sorry to say, Stray Kids killed me first😖. Jisung Killed me first for killing his love. 😑😑 But its the ending, deal with it. 🙃

And as you all may know, I publish books with 1000+ words and am not the type to publish 350+ words so yes, I was joking about the ending and yes I want to kill myself too. The continuation is next. Scroll down or turn the page.

Looks like there isn't an ending here 😂😂😂

Just joking proceed to the next chapter😂