24

So here we are, backstage, getting our make up and hair done. Just out there, is our fans, waiting for our debut.

The dressing room was very quiet. We were all nervous we are going to be debuting...

Each of us smiled when we heard our fans start to chant 'Stray kids' plus our names. "I can't believe we're already here..." I said. The boys chuckled and agreed.

"All out hardwork brought us here." Chan-hyung said, i'm even more happy for him now, i'm sure everyone is proud of him.

"I just want to thank Channie-hyung... Without you, everyone of us wouldn't be here.." Felix bowed. We all did too.

Chan-hyung smiled and gave us all a hug. "I'm proud to have chosen you guys." We all did a group hug.

"Stray kids, here are your mics.... You're on in 5 minutes. Now remember, don't be nervous, just enjoy. Today is your day." Our manager-hyung gave us a thumbs up.

We stood backstage, counting down and anticipating the signal.

"Wahhh. I'm so nervous." Our maknae said, though his smile.never seemed to falter, in fact, he smiled so wide.

"We can do this." I pat his back.

"3"

"2"

"1"

The staff signaled us. One by one, we ran out the backstage and in front of our fans, getting into position for our District 9 performance. Our eyes widened at the amount of people sitting in the chairs, some even standing. They were holding banners and our lightstick.
I felt so happy they're here...

But of course... I wish she's here to support us....

I hid my nervousness with a smile.

The fans cheered and even sang along when we thought District 9 is a hard song to follow.

So....

This is how it feels to finally debut. It feels amazing... it feels even more special when you know you worked hard for this.

~~~

I sat in my living room alone. Its already around 3 in the morning. I admired the city lights that could be viewed from up here in my penthouse. The lights were absolutely stunning.

The flat screen tv could be seen reflected on the glass panel slash window.

Right now, I'm waiting for Stray Kids' live debut... And on the screen is the countdown.

I went to the kitchen to grab some tea and some cookies.

Just on time, the countdown ended and it showed the boys already in position, then the music boomed along with their explosive dance choreography.

I smiled, watching them dance and finally be able to reach what they worked hard for.

I took my phone and went to tweeter. The tweets about stray kids were flooding my feed.

I wasn't able to watch all of their performance because I have to go to bed since I have school and work tomorrow.

But before I did sleep, I sent Jisung a text message...

He better read it well because a text message from the other side of earth isn't cheap.

To: Jisung 😿😿
Congratulations on your debut.
I just wanted to tell you that i'm not mad at you. I understand you had your reasons and these bad things that happened between us was never your fault. I was just very disappointed but never mad at you.
I will always be your number 1 supporter 😊😊 Fighting!!