14

HI EVERYONE!!!
I just wanted to know who your bias(es) are and bias wreckers in Stray Kids...??

My bias is Jisung seriously. L.o.l. If you haven't noticed that yet. He's my bias right from the moment I saw him. Like omg, I know ya'll can relate!! Like you just feel that special for someone on first sight. He is such a derp, HE IS SO CUTE. Seriously, I need to fly to Korea. Someone take me with you!!  I'm not gonna even continue, I KNOW YOU GUYS KNOW THE FEELS OMG.

*ranting done, feels better*
Ok ya'll may read now. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aeri and Mari couldn't wait to get out of school today. Ever since this morning when i told them about Stray Kids' busking event. They almost ran around school cheering when I asked them to come along with me.

"Freaking hell, I wish its already dismissal time." Aeri cursed as we ate our lunch in our usual table.

"Ahhh Changbin-oppa ....." Mari on the other hand couldn't stop daydreaming about her bias.

"Just wait another 4 more hours." I told them. Its just lunch time right now and we get out of school at 4 in the afternoon. We still have practices after class but come on, these boys are soon to be idols! And on of them is my boyfriend, asking me to go and show my support. Of course i'll go.

"Hell, I wish time would run faster!" Aeri said as she slammed her now empty water bottle down on the table. "Lol joke. I'd rather not. I dont want to have our final exams yet. Aaand hell to college and working."

"True." Mari chuckled. We ate our lunch and when the bell rang, we went back to our class.

I sat in class, our history teacher discussing, i never felt so bored and time never felt so long!! I kept on checking my watch for the time. When I felt like 30 minutes passed, it was just 5 minutes in reality.

I took down notes and scribbled all over my notebook just to make myself busy. But really, time didn't go faster.

After a few more hours and lessons, the final bell rang. "Well, that's all for today. Goodbye, see you tomorrow." She said, leaving the room. I quickly packed my bag and rushed out the room.

Outside on the gate, my friends were already waiting. "Hurry up!" They called out.

Together we made our way to the venue. There was a stage already set up, with stray kids printed as the background. Girls were also crowding around the metal rails. They were all smiling and excited. They have their phones on their hands, ready to take a piece of memory with them.

Its a good thing we were a bit early, we got a place beside the stage. When highschool girls were already arriving, the place was really crowded. "Wtf. They're already so famous!" Aeri exclaimed, her eyes a bit wide.

"True, we're already so proud of them." Mari smiled.

They were talking about stuff about the group while I stood there beside them trying to hide my phone's view from other girls while I messaged Jisung.

To Jisung  😻😻
Already here! The place is packed! :)

To Jisung  😻😻
Are you nervous??

I waited for a few minutes before my phone vibrated and his name flashed on my screen.

From Jisung  😻😻
SOOO NERVOUS I COULDN'T STOP MY HANDS FROM TREMBLING!

I chuckled. Aeri and Mari both looked at me, curious why I was chuckling and who i was texting. I placed my index finger to my lips. "Sssshhhh."

"Oh, tell them to come out here already." Aeri whispered.