22

"Yeah, i'm a teenager, managing my father's company? What do you mean you want to call off the partnership?"
This us driving me crazy. I even started studying business and left all my music career back in Korea just to keep this company running. "Well if that is your choice, Mr Lanes, but if you ever change your mind... my dad wanted you as a partner." With that, I ended the call.

They all think I'm incapable of being the owner of a big company. But I'll prove them wrong. I've been working real hard studying business management. I'll earn their respect.

Daewon called earlier, he told me my friends are worried sick... and demanded to know where I am but thankfully, Daewon didn't tell them i'm here yet. He also informed me he's coming here to help me manage this place. Since he said he owes my dad a lot and i'm like a little sister to him.

"I'm going to school." I waved at my dad- well he's my secretary now. "Call me when needed only. See you later, Jordan." He waved back.

That's right, I somehow managed to negotiate with the school principal to make a schedule that fit with things... I go to the company early in the morning and do some rounds and do things like a boss as much as I could... at 10 until 4 is school... and i'll go back to the company again and do my duties as my father's daughter, as the heir and I get private lessons for busuness management until 8 in the evening.

Darwin as usual had the car ready in front of the building. He drives me around, wherever. "A little quicker, Kiara. There's traffic today for some reason. You might get late for school." He said. He opened the door for me, I slid in the back seat. Darwin has been a very nice friend to me, maybe ut just runs in their blood, since he's really similar to Daewon...

"Ah damn... Its traffic everywhere." He sighed. He turned on the radio and connected his phone to it and a moment later, Evanescence is blasting. Yeps, they are cousins alright.

He was singing along to the song while I quietly scrolled through my iPad... for some reason, in my news feed there were ton of things about kpop, probably because of Aeri and Mari.... I miss them..... and him.... and just like the heavens heard my thoughts, i paused to see Stray Kids news...

It has been weeks and weeks since I left korea. A lot of things happened. One thing is... JYP already announced their debut date. March 25..... that's like.... 10 days from now...

Im still debating whether i should see them or not...

"Oh god... you are going to be very very late. Should I write a letter?" Darwin asked, I turned my attention to him.

"Oh, no thanks. I can handle it..." I smiled a bit.

We were stuck in traffic for about 40 minutes before we arrived in school. As usual, most kids here drive their own cars, they always stop and stare when they see this luxury car drive in and drop me. They don't know I'm now managing one of those massive companies, they just think i'm a kid of some rich guy.

Most students here don't really talk to me... They all ignore me. Yes, I do seat alone at lunch. But its not a big problem since I enjoy being alone. But at the same time, I really miss our usual table at school back in korea... I miss eating with my friends at the roof top or under the tree.

"Here are your test results... i'm jus surprised to see that our transfer student got the highest marks again for the third time this month." Our teacher sighed... "I expect you all to do vetter next time. As usual, miss Lee, keep up the good work."

I bowed when I took my paper from her. Some of the people in class chuckled... I mean, I acted on instinct... I forgot they don't do that here.

The class continued. I was writing down some notes when I felt someone hit me with something hard and it landed on the ground. I looked at it and saw an eraser. I looked at the direction it came from and was surprised when someone handed.me a paper.