29

Han Jisung

After a day or two, Kiara's face was all around news channels, news papers, social media, its not just in America, even here in Korea since she was known for her violin playing skills and talent.

Missing....

Already for almost a week. I've been cooped up here in my room. Chan-hyung, the members and even JYP himself went here to try to get me out but I wouldn't.

They're all worried about me... but i'm even worried for her.

She just vanished, according to her assistant, Daewon, I believe...

"Jisung, are you there?" A familiar voice was heard on the other side.

"What do you want?" I asked, rather harshly. I didn't mean to, its just that i'm really out of it because of the various scenarios running in my head.

"I'm taking you to New York. We're gonna help look for your girlfriend...."

My eyes widened. I didnt answer him, instead, I packed up my carrier, throwing in random shirts and pants and stuff I need for the time we're gonna stay there.
I also took the envelope.... Kiara's father gave me, before hand. I didn't know what's inside it though. I just feel like we'll be needing whatever's inside it.

~~~~~~~

Lee Kiara

I felt so weak, I couldn't even stand anymore....

Whenever they open the door and light flashes in, I had to cover.my eyes because of shock... I can't talk too... my lips cracked and my throat has been very dry because of lack of water. I started to vomit because of dehydration... I'm sure i'm gonna die in 3 days if I don't replenish my thirst....

The one behind my kidnapping, hasn't showed himself yet... i hope he or she would.

"Here, eat this." The guy was young, probably in his early twenties. He looked at me with pity. "Its porridge, you have to eat or else you'll starve to death."

He helped me sit up and he squatted beside me, the bowl of porridge in his hand and a spoon on the other. He scooped up a little amount first and brought it up to my lips. I ate it. I chewed on for a bit before swallowing it. It was painful but I had to eat or else i really will die.

"I just transferred here today.... was assigned to watch and guard you." He said and then scooped annother spoonful and fed me. He wasn't as heartless as the other men. I'm thankful... "you look like you're about to die.... "

Another guy in black suit, who looked.like he was in his late 40s came in and placed a water bottle on the ground beside me. "Those men didn't think of giving you water?" He sighed and shook his head.

The vibe they gave off wasn't bad. It felt lighter at least.

"Thanks, Roger." The guy feeding me, thanked the guy who placed the water bottle beside me.

He continued feeding me... it didn't go smoothly though, I had vomited  a couple of times because this was the first meal i had. He told me his name is Alex and he seemed nice.

He removed the cap off of the bottle and helped me hold the bottle to my lips to drink little by little. When I finally found my voice, I didn't waste the time and said "T-thank y-you...." my voice was scratchy and it hurt just by talking.

"No, i'm sorry we couldn't let you out.... we're just trying to work for our family...." he looked ashamed of himself. He made sure I drank some more water before leaving and locking me in the dark room again.

I sat in silence. I knew, crying for help, like what I did the first day, I woke.up is a futile attempt. I'm not gonna waste.my energy screaming....