27

I received a box earlier today. It was wrapped in a nice packaging. It was left on my desk at school. It had a tag 'To Lee Kiara. From Secret Admirer.'

It didn't felt right though because from inside the box, I could hear a ticking sound. My heart shrank, I hope this isn't what I think it is.

I looked around. There were few people since its still early in the morning. Sanha was already seated at the back with his squad. I looked at him and then to the box. Sighing, I asked the girl sitting at the front if she saw whoever placed the box in my desk.

"Hmmmm, its the guy from class C, you know, the nerdy one who gets bullied a lot." She said, even using her hands to emphasize on the guy.

I never even talked to him....

I looked back at the present, a bit hesitant to open it because who am I kidding? The presents I received in the last month are all filled with either dead bird, dead cats or dead mouse, with a note that says 'You're next'.

Thus time, it has no odor what so ever. But there's a ticking sound... so I walked up to Sanha's clique. The boys stopped laughing and looked at me. They were all good looking and are also korean. They started teasing Sanha.

"Uhmm, hey, can I talk to you for a bit?" I felt my heart beat faster, not because I'm feeling something romantic but because I'm afraid of whats inside that box.

"Yeah, he'll talk to you." The guy, who I think is called Rocky chuckled, pushing Sanha a bit.

"Yah! Hyung!"  He glared at the laughing boys before walking to my desk with me. "Sooooo a secret admirer?" He asked.

"Yeah, but... listen closely..." he followed as i instructed, even leaning closely. His eyes widened before he took the box quickly and walked fast out the building. I followed his long strides with my shorter ones because, who am I kidding, my legs are short.

I started to feel nervous when he stopped in the middle of the field. Thankfully, there were no athletes training this early so it was just as two as well as some people walking by.

He placed the box in the center field. There was a ribbon. He checked the ribbon first before pulling on one end, undoing the perfectly tied ribbon.

He was being cautious. Now I took my phone and prepared to call 911.

He gently took the lid of and there it was.

My eyes widened. He pulled me back. "Stay away from it." He said.

I pressed call. "Good morning, this is 911, whats your emergency?"

My hands were trembling. It was counting down. We only have 4 hours and 27 minutes left. My mind went blank, I could feel a panic attack coming.

I felt Sanha take the phone from my hand. "Uhmm yeah. A bomb... Someone left a bomb at my friend's desk.... Its counting down!!" He was freaking out too but not like me, I was on the ground, trembling and already crying. It hurt. My heart hurts, it feels like its gonna.jump out of my chest.

"Where are you right now?"

"Were at school. Uhh... ***** High School. Please hurry! It says 4:26:43!"

I looked around, people were staring at us while walking by.

"Please calm down, I already dispatched the nearest officer. Is there a field in your school?"

"Were already in the center! We opened the box here."

Sanha crouched down and hugged me with his free arm. I came to my senses and felt around my pocket. I should have a bottle of medicine here. I opened the small container and took out more medicine than what i need since my hands were trembling and i had no control. I took the medicine in and I felt myself start to calm down a bit. My heart wasn't as hectic as before.