16

Its been days since the elimination. The boys werent as happy like when they were 9 according to Jisung. Chan also blames himself for lacking as a leader. He thinks its his fault why they got eliminated.

Right now, i'm at school, in the rooftop, enjoying the cool breeze and just playing with my violin. That's until the bell rang and I had to go home. As usual, My driver picked me up with flashy cars.

"So? How's your day?" He asked, glancing up at me in the mirror.

"Boring." I said. That usually is a cycle. He'd ask me about my day and i'd answer with one word. After that, no one will talk in between of us but he'd always drive us to some place to buy foods or take out meals or whatever.

But this time..... its strange... because not even 15 minutes and we're already back at the residence....
"Go in, your mother and father are waiting for you." He gave me a thumbs up, encouraging me.

Even before I pushed the door opened, a maid opened it for me and offered to take my things. I gave it to her and went to the living room where my mom was lounging at. "Perfect timing, Kiara!" She smiled, hugging me.

"Why'd you want to see me?"

"I need help for the wedding. I mean, I want you to plan my and your father's wedding." She smiled a hopeful one. Too bad, i'm not cut out for that right now.

"I'm busy studying." Was all I said. She frowned. Mother has a way of making me do things for her and never did it fail. I sighed. "Fine..."

A bright smile flashed across her face and she gave me a hug. "Go take a bath. I'll call you when dinner is ready."

I went ahead and took a short shower and then changed into comfortable clothes. I laid in my bed, sprawled out on the covers, resting, until my mom called me down to eat.

The table was awkward and tense. I didn't look or talk to my father. By the way, I came into terms that he's really my father and decided to call him father in my mind but i wont say that out loud ever. "Uhmm so, will you go dress shopping with me tomorrow after your classes?" Mom asked.

I nod silently because its not like I can refuse her request when its for her best day in life. "Great great, by the way, your father and I decided the color theme to be midnight blue and white." She smiled, holding my father's hand. He too had a smile on his face.

"Yeah.." I ate quickly, wanting to get out of the dinner table asap. After I finished everything on my plate, I excused myself and went back into my safe haven, my room.

~~~

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. The first thing I did was to check my phone for some messages and to check the time.

7.26...

I changed my clothes and cleaned myself up. I took my time going down the stairs to the living room because I could hear some voices. Two girls' voices with my mom's voice. I went in to see my two best friends lounging in the room and watching television with my mom.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

The two of them grinned. "Your mom called us over." Aeri did a peace sign.

"Dress shopping. Your mom invited us." Mari smiled, waving a little.

Well at least my friends are here to make things better for me. We all ate pancakes for breakfast. After that, we drove to some shops and checked for some gowns they have. Mom looked for white wedding gowns and of course, us three gave our opinions on how the gown looks like on mom. When she chose a nice pearly white gown, which fits her frame and her figure, we gave her the thumbs up and she bought it.