18

A week passed. The company came to a conclusion regarding the pictures taken in lotte world of me and Kiara. They told me to just focus on the live stage for now and they'll tell me how to handle the dating scandal after the live.

The boys and I were practicing our choreography for the new song 3RACHA came up with. We decided to make it more sentimental, in my terms. Up till now, we always produced songs which has more rap parts in it and we didn't really give the vocal line a chance to show off their voice. Si this is in a way a gift for them.

The first time we let them listen to Young Wings, the boys were all smiling. The vocal line had the nicest reactions.

"Okay, lets have 15 minutes break." Chan-hyung said.

I sat down beside Chan-hyung. This past week, I could see he was disappointed in me because I let people know about my relationship with Kiara when I promised him i'd make sure to keep it a secret, but he didn't let his disappointment show nor hinder the group. "Hyung.." I started.

He turned his attention to me. "Wae?" He asked. "Do you not have your water?" He looked at my empty hands and went back to his duffel bag, grabbing his extra water bottle. "Here, drink a lot. You are our cheat key, you need to be at your best."

I smiled at him and took the bottle, grateful for being an understanding leader. By the way.... Today's our last practice because tomorrow will be D-day for us....

"Okay, since us guys are just joking around and are too hyper to just rest, let's get on with practice." He said.

We all got in our positions and the song started.

~~###

"Quickly! Get your phones ready everyone!" Aeri called out to us as she sat down in front of the flat screen tv here at my father's residence.

Of course, my mom is with us with her three phones ready as well. We even called out our maids to prepare voting for OT9. That was Jisung's good news. Felix and Minho were given another chance! Someone miraculously knocked some sense into JYP and made him think about it again. Because let's admit it what the hell is Stray Kids with out Felix amd Minho or anyone missing?! Maybe we should just call them Lost boys then...

But seriously...

"Its on, its onnn!" Aeri cheered.

The Emcee started to talk and call out to the audience, explaining the voting rules and stuff and he announced when it will end. So basically, voting starts now. Plus, they have a guest, its JunK he started to sing his song. While we voted and voted.

After his segment, the Emcee asked him is it 7 or 9. Of course, he said its 9!! I mean, get a message, JYP, because you are missing out on everything!

When the 7 guys appeared first, I scanned my eyes, looking for my boyfriend. He had his bangs parted and it looked hot as hell on him. He waved to the crowd and I heard girls squeal in excitement. Just then, my mom's phone rang. Its probably my father or something.

"Yes. Stray Kids is on screen now. Are you still at work?" Mom asked. Yep its my father she's talking to since she's talking informally on the phone. "So i'll send you the directions to vote for OT9. Tell your staff to vote too or else if they don't succeed as OT9, i'm gonna sleep in the guest room." Mom said. My father groaned and complied anyway.

I chuckled, kind of weirded out by my parent's weird affection since i'm still getting used to the fact that I have a father, and my mom had a husband all these time.....

We were watching intently on their performances, I had my phone silent, it kept on vibrating beside me, notifying me of the continuous hate messages i'm getting from fans... I don't know how they found me out but they somehow did.... I think someone sold me out...