"Prologue"

She sighed, life was boring since her Brother moved away to Seoul. She had met her brothers friends, well they all look good, but then again this one guy was just rubbing her the wrong way.

When they met he simply said 'Yo' didn't introduce himself. Her brother said, he's always like that, but she didn't care. The boy could have at least taken these few seconds to introduce himself, but no that idiot didn't.

She looked down at her phone, when she had a bright idea. What if she typed in a random name on that texting app she had downloaded, but didn't use since no one has it around her.

So she did exactly that. Typing in some random names until she typed in a name that was so ridiculous, but gave her a profile with a eye as a picture.

You started to chat with Mint Ice

Marvelous Girl: Hi :D

Mint Ice: Who the fuck are you?

Chuckling she thought of a reply, while humming to a soft song playing through her room. She smiled knowing the perfect way to reply.

-----
Lol hi,

My second texting fic! Haha, hope you enjoy!

P.s. what am I doing I have a few unpublished drafts a dreamcatcher story I still need to write further, my other texting fic (which honestly won't be going on much more just a few chapters left), my other BTS fanfic with a kick-ass female main lead and now I published this someone help me!