"You guys are what?!"

The five sat awkwardly in YeoJin's living room. Clearing her throat YeoJin was the only one to break the silence at all. Everyone's gazes turned to her, she smiled awkwardly.

"So uhm Yoongles here wants to tell you something..." There were four simultaneous eyebrow raises. Yoongi nudged YeoJin's side making her look at him.

"Yoongles?" He asked so YeoJin chuckled, making the other three jaws hang down. They didn't expect such interaction.

"Well, you didn't like what I called you before. I really thought at one point you would ask me to call you uhm... Daddy." The last part was mumbled so only Yoongi heard it who cringed and then started to choke on his spit.

"What the hell? Ok ok call me Yoongles, I am okay with that." Yoongi was trying to get this over and done with. Also this was much even for him, who dealt with YeoJin and Seokjin.

"Ok, so why we wanted you here was to tell you something. Uhm it's just that recently we kind of started dating..." Yoongi told them and closed his eyes shut. Then he heard a few shouts.

"You guys are what?!" That were the tweedle twins. Jungkook stayed pretty calm closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Why are you guys so surprised?" He asked looking at the other two who were surprised as heck. Looking at each other than pointing at Yoongi and YeoJin. Well they actually saw this coming, but whatever.

"How are you not surprised child?!" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook with his jaw open. Taehyung nodded frantically to Jimin's question.

"Did you ever see them look at each other before, Yoongi never disliked YeoJin and YeoJin, well she might have disliked Yoongi at first. The more she was around us and him, it kind of changed." Jungkook said shrugging non-chalant. The other two jaws hung open.

"How did you figure that out before us?" Taehyung asked, still shocked by the revelations that just happened.

"Because I watch, I observe and I see things. Plus you two are idiots!" Jungkook said shrugging. Making the others gasp in horror, he called his Hyung's idiots.

"This disrespect needs to change." Jimin said huffing looking at the youngest in the room. With a shake of his head he looked at the two in front of them.

"Look, I don't care how unpredictable this is, but we just need your help with my brother. Look he's the most overprotective shit, he means good, but it get's annoying. Like I didn't sign up for this. You know why I barely talk to him?

He never tries to understand me, it was like ugh I don't remember somewhere in middle school, that's when my depressions kind of started. I learned how people only wanted to be with me because of 1. My older brother. 2. Because of my name and my parents. By that I mean not only relationships, but also friends.

So many things have happened, people would always ask money of me and stuff. I learned how lonely I was, how depressing it was to be alone. I never had any real friends then. Trying to talk to my brother didn't help, he had everything, real friends, love and shit. That's why he didn't understand that I never had real friends.

So I was real happy to meet the tweedle twins. Like you guys are awesome never cared about my name or who my brother is. God I am getting to soft. Anyways the point is, one day I was so bored because I have literally no friends other than you two, so I texted a random person on Flume.

This person was called Mint Ice, at first I really thought he was totally annoyed with me. Then when I had a break down I ranted to that person. So Mint Ice told me he felt that exact same way once, telling me I could talk to him anytime.

You know it's sometimes easier to rant to a random stranger on the internet, that might not be such a random stranger in the end. So when you all put us together in the group chat and he turned out to be Yoongi I was so close to block him, because I knew what I felt at that point about him, I just pretended I hate him.

So I really was fucking embarrassed, I actually told him I disliked him at the beginning. So yeah, it kind of happened that I thought I found someone, that wasn't Yoongi. But welp that night I got wasted and that was like yesterday and I told him I love him. End of story. I still need to say it sober though..." YeoJin ended chuckling nervous. This was her spilling her guts to two of her best friends and one friend, maybe. She wasn't sure were she and Jungkook stood.

"Wow, this sounds like a fanfiction story!" Taehyung said looking in awe. Making the others look at him like he had lost his mind, like this was the last straw.

"What the hell?" Jimin asked looking at Taehyung.

"What?" This was Jungkook being confused too.

"Uhm Taehyung what have you been doing?" Yoongi was asking the only responsible question.

"Hate to break it to you buddy, but this is a fanfiction!" YeoJin said not just because the author wanted her too, but also because YeoJin knows she is in a fanfiction.

"WHAT?" They all asked in unison looking at YeoJin.

"What?" She asked innocently, not minding what she just said and looked at everyone of the others.

"Uhm, anyways we need your help, with her brother!" Yoongi said shaking off the conversation that just happened pretty quick.

"Ok, we can do that let's get to work!" Jimin said too shrugging off what the hell just happened. Jungkook just silently followed the others.

"We aren't going to talk about what YeoJin just said? Ok, cool you all are idiots!" Taehyung said and nodded to show them they could go to planning.

----
Hello, I hope y'all don't mind the abuse of fourth wall breaks, it's just I love them and to be honest I felt weird not bringing any in, in like any of my stories.

Anyways when this book ends I have a Jungkook book coming up, with assassin's and secret government agents and a fourth wall breaking main character (just like school of misfits has fourth wall breaks lol) there will be exploding stuff and secrets and yeah it's pretty cool.

It's called the four horsemen if y'all are interested (it also might be a kind of replacement for we are bangtan sonyeondan, but better. I still cringe thinking about that book omg)