"Are you flirting with me?!"

Flashback

20171123

Marvelous Girl: so uh hi I am the girl from the grocery store!

It's Me: ohh YeoJin right?

Marvelous Girl: correct!

It's Me: you were so cute, I just had to get your number!

Marvelous Girl: are you flirting with me?

It's Me: hehe maybe ;)

Marvelous Girl: wow you are unashamed you should be ashamed!

It's Me: nah I am not ashamed never!

Marvelous Girl: omg hahaha

20171130

Marvelous Girl: so were you serious about taking me out?

It's me: maybe

Okay okay I really meant that!

Marvelous Girl: just tell me when and where!

20171202

Marvelous Girl: I had fun it was worth to sneak out of my apartment

It's Me: why did you even? Haha

Marvelous Girl: my brother is overprotective just to let you know!

It's Me: oh wow I am scared

Marvelous Girl: you should be his shoulders are broad!

It's Me: boy

20171219

Marvelous Girl: so...

It's Me: what?

Marvelous Girl: what are we?

It's Me: you are my source of income maybe

Marvelous Girl: what?

It's Me: what?

Marvelous Girl: wth?

You asshole!

I am just gonna block you!

It's Me: fuck!

I am sorry!

Babe?

Your messages can't be send this user blocked you!

YeoJin went to the store, where there were colorful bottles capturing her sight. She bought many of them, she just needed to forget everything. Thinking that this guy with a charming smile, dashing looks and a real great character could be her boyfriend, but turns out he just saw the money. 

Sighing YeoJin went back to her apartment with her newly bought bottles of alcohol. Sitting down in the middle of a room, she could care less about, in her apartment she drowned bottle after bottle. Until she was so drunk she drunk texted the person she was thinking about the most.

Everything was hazy though, she knew she won't remember a thing the next day. Which she barely did, she just knew the feeling of embarrassment.

----

Ahahaha omg I didn't realize this was last updated nearly a month ago omg, I am so sorry, I was just so hung up with school and school work and it's still not better, just know that I am thankful if you stuck around for me to update this for this long, I will try to update again, but not for you to wait too long.

Anyways here is the backstory about what happened it's not all their conversations there was more, but that guy isn't important you can name him what you want lol. It just felt incomplete without a back story about this man that made YeoJin get drunk!

P.s. I love my readers!