"Epilogue"

He was boiling. Even that's an understatement. Min Yoongi just went away with his little sister in what could only be describe as a flirtatious way. He was just so, frustrated. Yes, frustrated. Screaming didn't bring anything, but not doing anything also.

Kim Seokjin had to admit he didn't know what to do! He hadn't expected that, this was the last thing he ever expected. He didn't expect for Yoongi and YeoJin to fall in love with. These two could never work out not in his opinion.

But maybe that's what makes them so strong, their differences. Seokjin didn't know. He didn't even want to know, he doesn't want to know what things Yoongi did to YeoJin. Seokjin only looked up when he felt a hand on his shoulder. When he looked up he saw into the eyes of the youngest member in their Group. One of his eyebrows shot into the air. What did the youngest want now?

"Hyung, we know this is devasting for you, but to be honest, their relationship is the best that happened to both of them. Please don't destroy that for them!" Jungkook told the oldest, who looked outraged at what was said. Maybe he just didn't want to understand what was going on. Maybe there was more to it than he saw, maybe he should just get this stupid protection out of his System. 

"Hyung, we've been friends with YeoJin for years now and really she has been the happiest when Yoongi-Hyung really came into her life. Like as a supportive friend turning Lover. Please don't let your protectivness let that destroy. Please!" Taehyung begged, so Sekojin looked over to Jimin, who was nodding feverishly. Sighing Jin gave up whatever he wanted to do with Yoongi. 

"Maybe you are right... You two have always been closer to her than me." With slumped shoulders Jin looked down. When he saw a Hand come over his, his eyes widened a little. That was something he didn't expect. Looking up he saw Jungkook smiling bright at him. He cooed at the Younger whose smile widened. 

"You can change that Hyung, stop being overprotective and let her live her life. Be there to Support her and a shoulder to cry on when she Needs to. Regain whatever relationship you guys had before!" Jungkook ended making Seokjin nod with Determination. That was until Namjoon and Hoseok came over from where they previously looked at Pictures. 

"Did you really not saw the Change between them hyung? Well, whatever let them be happy. They already talked to Bang PD, they got the okay from him as long as we announce she's your sister and that we are all her friends." Namjoon said in his leader voice, making Seokjin smile weakly.

"Yeah, I guess I got to call defeat on this one. You all played me good, everyone knew except me. Well then let's go home and eat something. I think I might cook." Jin said smiling at all the member's in front of him, he couldn't be mad at them. 

------

Meanwhile in a little coffee shop in Seoul, the two love bird's sat next to each other.  They were in their own world, chuckling at everything and nothing. YeoJin felt free and as if she was levitating. Yoongi felt his heart pump faster than normal. It was great for them to be just the two.

Yoongi though also felt the heaviness of the Piece of paper in his pocket. He had to Show that to YeoJin. Fast. Otherwise he knew he would regret not showing her. It was a Chance he knew his girlfriend. Oh wow, I can actually say that now, without anyone interfering! Yoongi thought to himself, he still can't believe such a beautiful, humble and perfect Girl would belong to him. After he treated her how he did. 

"YeoJin, Baby Girl, I have to Show you something. It's a big Chance for you, maybe not what you wanted, but you could be free of the Stigma that you get things because you are Jin's sister." Yoongi told YeoJin getting her whole attention, so he pulled out the Piece of paper. Handing it over and smiling shyly at YeoJin. 

When she read over the Paper her eyes widened. She was wondering how Yoongi found this, but that wasn't important to her know. What was, was that Yoongi was supporting her a 100 %. It was cute and she felt that her love was intensifying.

"Oh my God! I know no public display of affection, but I need to say this now. I love you, I so totally do. You wanted me to tell you this sober and yes I am so totally in love with you Min Yoongi!" YeoJin whispered into Yoongi's ear who blushed and started to smile under his mask.

"Know what? I love you too Kim YeoJin! So, so much." YeoJin smiled at him looking down at the paper in her hands. It was a call for a drama to audition, even without a degree in acting. This was her chance, her freaking chance to get an acting career without having a degree in acting.

"Thank you for always supporting me, thank you for being there when I felt like no one else was. Let's get out of here now, because I want to kiss you so freaking much!" YeoJin said making Yoongi lay some money on the table, so they went back home after being in the coffee shop for hours on end.

Once they reached their apartment complex and were in YeoJin's apartment, their lips were on each other's. The kiss wasn't hungry, but also not slow. It was a kiss between two lovers being in love. They parted after the need to breathe became too much. So they lay their foreheads against each other smiling as they breathed the same air.

They were in their own world, their own invisible bubble, until someone knocked on the door. YeoJin groaned and went to the door. Opening it her eyes widened seeing the rest of BTS infront I her door. What did they want now? If she could use a meme now, she would use the one where people flip table.

"We wanted to eat together? How are you two though?" Hoseok asked non-chalant. Making YeoJin chuckle, then telling Hoseok she was good. Letting them all into her apartment, they gathered around the living room table.

The rest of the evening was spent with laughter and story telling. Yoongi's arm has been around YeoJin the whole evening. While Seokjin tried to ignore his overprotective feelings. Until he looked into Yoongi's eyes and knew the other also had those feelings of protection towards his sister.

That's the time were Seokjin knew, he wasn't alone. But he should approach his overprotective feelings different. More supportive.

YeoJin had asked the other's if they could post the tweet where they tell the world she's Seokjin's sister until she auditioned. Which they did. She was received very well by ARMY's and loved. But all siblings and parents are loved by ARMY's.

Maybe she won't have her happy ever after, but for the time being she had her happy ever after.

-------

Aaaannnnnd that's a wrap. Thanks for reading this and hopefully you laughed at my non funny ass jokes. Anyways here's the ending.

I hope it's good and what you wanted. If they stay together is up to you, for now they are!

Okay but seriously I started this book without a story line in mind. I just wanted to write a crack fic and well it turned into not so crack lmao. Anyways goodbye on this book! Maybe there will be special chapters if anyone wants that.

If you want to read a crackhead action fic, please read The Four Horsemen by me. It's a Jungkook book, but all of them are in there. I hope you will enjoy that story as much as you did this. (Plus more stupid marvel references) 😅

Anyways like I said I hope you enjoyed this book!