"Dearest Brother!"

Double update woohoo and fully written chapter!

With a sigh she stood up, going to the door while slipping on shoes. She walked over to the door of her brother and his band mates apartment. Raising her hand to knock on the door, which she did. Soon after she heard footsteps inside.

The door soon opened to reveal the person she despises the most. He raises an eyebrow and then steps aside to let her in. So she stepped inside and pulled her shoes off. Leaving the boy stand there without acknowledging him. The other one didn't say anything too, so the feelings are mutual.

Walking in YeoJin smiled when she saw the "tweedle twins". They were so invested in what they were doing that they didn't notice her presence. A thought struck her and she had a mischievous smirk on her face.

Walking into the room quietly, until she stood behind the two. She towered over them and then she did something unexpected, to them.

"Yo it's burning up!" She yelled and the other two jumped up in the air.

"Wow, you scared us!" Jimin said jabbing the laughing girls arm.

"Idiot!" Taehyung mumbled and just shook his head at the one who was now holding her stomach.

"What is happening in here?" She heard a very familiar voice to her.

"Your sister is happening!" Min Yoongi said while walking past her brother.

"Got a problem Min?" She yelled after him rolling her eyes. This won't stop between the two of them, will it? Her brother heaved a sigh and looked after Yoongi who just disappeared.

"What is it between you two? You had a certain disliking for each other from the beginning!" Seokjin pointed out.

"He never talked to me in a friendly way, why should I return that and be friendly to him? Give me one good reason!" She challenged her brother, who crossed his arms over his chest and bend down to the level of his sister.

"Because, he might become friendly towards you! Just a guess." Seokjin pointed out shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, he should start being friendly to me too then." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh god why is my sister like this?" He threw his hands into the air, looking at her. YeoJin slowly started to smirk.

"Oh, my dearest Brother you have no clue what you got yourself into, when you said you would look out for me!" YeoJin said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh god this family! Why is it like this?" Seokjin said and Taehyung and Jimin heard it, so they walked up to their friend, throwing their arms over her shoulder.

"So you have to deal with all three of us! Live ain't fair Jin-Hyung!" Taehyung told the oldest, while Jimin wildly nodded.

"Ok enough! You come with me now!" Jin said taking YeoJin by her arm and dragging her outside, into his room.

He wanted to talk to her from face to face and make her understand why he did what he did. He just can't cope with the madness sometimes that is his sister.

-----
Yeah they had a short irl interaction. They will only be friendly to each other while chatting...

Do you think it would change when they find out who they are chatting to? 🤔

We'll see at one point maybe 😉😏

Ok bye I am hella tired whyever that is