The Beginning - Han Jisung Imagine

Synopsis: The sounds of a music box lead you to meet a very intriguing man named Han Jisung

Genre: Fluff

Word count: 1,405

A/N: Ah yes, my very first Stray Kids Imagine.

Stepping out into the daylight, the harsh cold of the winter struck every part of your body. Immediately, your body began to shiver as a reaction to the wintry weather.

Of course four layers of clothes wouldn't be enough, you thought to yourself.

Having only lived in Korea for 5 months, you still weren't used to the weather which resulted in you either overdressing or underdressing for the most part. Six months ago, you decided that it was time for a change, and five months ago you enacted your plan; packing all your bags, saying goodbye to all family and friends, you took your stuff and moved from California, all the way to Seoul, Korea.

Of course, many objected to your idea and claimed that you were crazy for wanting to move all the way across the world. But you felt that this was your fate to move and change things up. However, your plan had many roadblocks. For example, you wanted to work as a journalist, yet many companies would reject you upon first glance as they saw that you were a foreigner, or they simply didn't like your writing style. Your writing was a bit satirical, but hey, you were a generally sarcastic person.

Today felt different though, despite the icy winds, and the predicted rain cast, you felt that something great was bound to happen. You just didn't know what was going to happen.

Softly humming with a light skip in your step, you made your way downtown in seek of a dark chocolate mocha from your favorite cafe.

After smoothly sliding past hordes of people, you finally reached the building ornamented in frilly laces and pastel pink colors. The mouthwatering aroma of fresh baked pastries and the bitter scent of coffee grounds could be detected from outside even with the door closed. You breathed in a heavy, contented sigh as you took a step into the shop to buy the first goodies of your day.

After savoring a warm chocolate chip cookie (that had beckoned for you), you exited the building with a hot cup of coffee in your hand. Walking along the sidewalk, you stopped to hear the precious sound of a music box floating throughout the empty street. Intrigued, you followed the sound of the music only to come across a small music store hidden in the corner of an alley. Despite the dark surroundings, the music store shined bright and appeared welcoming.

The soft tinkling of the music box persuaded you to enter the store. As you pushed against the door, bells chimed signaling that a person had come in.

"Oh, hello! Welcome!" a man greeted, while sticking his head out behind a shelf.

Softly smiling, you bowed your head in respect at the man. "Hello, sorry I just heard the music box from down the street and I just had to come in," you responded. The man stepped out from where he was cleaning the merchandise, and slowly approached where you stood.

"Ah yes," he grinned a cheeky smile, "the music boxes do tend to attract customers." Finally standing in front of you, his breath was caught as he took in your appearance; from your short stature that was shivering from the cold, to the long hair that flowed down, and finally to your warm smile and sparkling eyes that appeared to brighten the entire room. It's been a while since he had seen such a beautiful and bright character.

"Um, you're shivering. Would you uh-, could I um, would you like a cup of coffee-" he stuttered and finally finished his statement with his eyes setting sight upon the cup that was held in your small hands. "Or you already have a cup of coffee um.."

You let out a small giggle that warmed him to the core. "Yea, sorry I had just stopped by a cafe on the way here."

The man let out a puff of breath and frantically tried to find a conversation starter before finally settling on, "My name is Jisung." Jisung cursed himself for being so straightforward.

The smile on your face grew bigger as you extended your hand all the while saying your name.

"That's a pretty name," Jisung complimented you as he delicately shook your petite hand.

"Thanks, I suppose I like your name as well," you bantered while smirking.

Jisung feigned offense as he placed a hand over his chest and gasped, "I'll have you know, my parents happen to really like my name." The two of you burst into amused chuckles. "So uh, are you here for music? Or did the music box just intrigue you? Or..." Jisung trailed off.

"Um, I don't exactly know. The music box just sounded pretty, but I see that there are lot more to this store rather than music boxes," you expressed while your eyes roamed around the store.

Jisung burst into explanations about what his store had to offer, while the smile on his face grew with joy as he spoke about his favorite topic; music, and his store. You couldn't help but be admire Jisung's features. His puffy, yet small lips, his big eyes, the way his hair fell above his eyes, and his sharp jawline. "What kind of music do you like?" He concluded, bringing you back to reality and stopping you from adoring his facial features even more.

"I like all types, well except heavy metal. That's something I don't think I can get used to. Kpop seems to be a little more of my liking, but I do enjoy some indie music as well," you began to blubber on about your favorite types of music, not knowing exactly when to stop. Jisung simply stood back and listened to you talk, he liked how soft your voice was. It was then that Jisung decided that he could listen to you talk forever and he wouldn't mind.

"Well, obviously you like a lot of things," Jisung finally said with a smile. "Have you heard of 10cm?" He asked. Grabbing one of their albums off a shelf next to him, he passed it to you.

"I have heard of them, but I've never actually listened to them." You lied. You had heard of 10 cm and you absolutely loved them. But you feigned innocence just to keep the conversation going.

"Well, give it a try. Maybe you'll like them, and if not then you can come back and tell me how terribly my music taste is," Jisung laughed.

You nodded your head and began to dig around your bag for some money. "Alright, how much is the album?"
Jisung waved his hand dismissively, "Don't worry about it. It's on the house, I just hope that you enjoy it."

The shy smile you gave him, had him melting. He didn't know how much longer he could go on talking with you before he did something that would embarrass him for as long as he lived.

"Thanks," you said backing away. "I'll be sure to come back sometime and tell you how it goes."

----------------

The next time you saw Jisung was the very next day. The moment you stepped into the store, Jisung was filled with happiness. He was excited to see you again. The two of you talked for a whole two hours before you left with a new album in hand.

It began to go on like that for a couple of days; you would come in at the same time each day, and the both of you would talk about music until one of you got sidetracked and started conversing about personal things.

After the fifth day of you coming in, Jisung finally began to suspect that you didn't come in anymore just for music recommendations.

And on the sixth day, Jisung finally worked out the courage to ask you out on a date. To which you responded with, "It took six days for you to ask me out? Wow, I thought it would have taken you ten, to be honest."

A/N: AHHH MY FIRST STRAY KIDS IMAGINE. Ah yes, I'm so excited. I've been stanning Stray Kids since they released their Hellevator music video.

Well anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed this and feel free to leave any feedback!

Feel free to send requests as well! Thank you all for reading!