You're Safe With Me - Bang Chan Drabble

Prompt: "I won't let anyone hurt you, you're safe with me." "Don't be afraid."

Warning: guns and shooting lmaoo it's a gang au hohoho

Words: 752

Every fiber in your body was hurting as you laid on the ground in pain. Groaning, you rolled over to the side, reaching out to grab the gun that was so close to you, yet so far. Your fingers were touching the edge of it, when all of a sudden, the gun was kicked away from your reach, and a foot shoved you onto your back.

Grunting, you eyes flicked upwards to see the large man that squatted down on the floor next to you, glaring right into your eyes.

"Sweetheart, just give up, why don't you? We're all quite tired of these shenanigans, huh."

"Screw you," You coughed as you felt a trickle of blood run down the side of your face. The man bellowed with laughter as he pulled his own gun from the back of his pocket, and aimed it down at you.

"That's sweet, but it won't be as sweet as me killing off the last members of your gang-"

All of a sudden, a large cry was heard, and the man toppled over onto the ground. Panicked, you looked up to see that a boy had tackled the older man to the ground and was beginning to assault him with a variety of punches. Before you could even think, a rush of footsteps ran towards you and grabbed onto your arm. Frantic and scared, you immediately began to fight back and frail in your assailant's arms before you heard, "Calm down, calm down! It's okay! I got you, it's alright."

You looked up only to face the one person that gave you instant relief despite being so beaten up. "Chan," you breathed out. You nearly cried tears of relief as you saw your boyfriend in front of you.

"I got you, it's alright. I won't let anyone hurt you, you're safe with me," Chan spoke as he scooped you into his arms. "Felix, come on!" Chan yelled to the younger boy that was sat atop of the older man, still letting out his wrath upon the person that nearly caused your death. Felix stopped his assault and sprinted to catch up to where the two of you were halfway through the building, and were already nearing the exit.

Chan raced through the building dodging bullets that were flying his way left and right. He constantly muttered, "Almost there" and "Don't fall asleep now," to you as your arms dangled around his neck.

When the two of you finally reached the getaway car that was being driven by Woojin, Chan practically threw you into the back seat of the car as he slid into the seat next to you. Woojin was already driving off before Felix and Chan had half of their bodies in the car. The car ride back to their hide out was quiet, save for the heavy breathing of Felix and Chan as they attempted to regain their breath and calm themselves down, despite all of the adrenaline that ran through their blood.

Chan placed your head on his lap, allowing you to lay down in the backseat of the car. He softly ran his fingers through your hair, playing your soft locks. 

"Don't be afraid, it's alright now. You're safe," He whispered, wiping a few stray tears that ran down your face.

"How did you even know where I was?" You softly asked peering up at Chan.

"Find my iPhone," Chan joked poking your cheek softly.

"Did you really use find my iPhone?"

"No, I heard from Seungmin that your gang was planning something, and I just had to make sure that you were safe."

"Oh... Thank you," you said reaching down to hold onto Chan's free hand.

"You're so stupid... Don't ever do something like that again, I could have lost you, you know. I don't know what I would with myself if I never got to hold you again," Chan said gripping onto your hand.

"I'm sorry... I didn't want to worry you."

"It's fine, just don't do it again. Don't go out ever again. Just stay home with me now. We can have take out and watch Netflix every night rather than having you get caught up with guns and violence," Chan spoke looking down at you.

"That sounds nice," You sighed contentedly as Chan placed multiple kisses all over your hand. "Let's do that from now on."