You're A Superhero? - Lee Minho Imagine

Synopsis: It's a bird, it's an airplane, no! It's a... Man flying into a window?

Genre: Fluff, highkey crack 

Pairing: Lee MinhoxHimself lmao

Word Count: 2.1k

A/N: I don't even really want to talk about this tbh. 

Minho exited out of his boss's building after getting yelled at for the fifth time this week about all the things he was doing wrong. It seems as though he would never catch a break at his job. No matter what he did, and no matter how hard he tried, it appeared as though he always screwed up in the end.

Minho sat down in his office seat and sighed while running a hand through his gelled up hair. He loosened his tie that seemed too tight around his neck, and threw his glasses on top of his desk. Minho pinched the bridge of his nose, rested his elbow on his desk and contemplated when would be a good time for him to turn in his resignation letter... If he ever even made a resignation letter. 

"Minho!" A cheery voice said from the cubicle next to him. Blinking, Minho looked up to see Sunhee. 

"Yes?" Minho asked, his tone of voice obviously aggravated and unwelcoming. 

"I heard what happened," Sunhee rested her elbow on top of the cubicle wall and placed her head in the palm of her hand. 

Minho scrunched his eyebrows together, confused. "How did you hear about what happened? I literally just got out of Chan's office two seconds ago." 

"Yeah, well, word travels fast. And so does Chan's voice. He obviously does not know the word 'quiet'," Sunhee giggled at the joke she cracked about their boss. Minho rolled his eyes at her lame joke and sighed heavily. 

"Well do you need something?" He asked wanting to end the conversation as soon as possible. 

"No, I don't need anything, I just wanted to talk," Sunhee said disappearing behind the cubicle wall again. 

Minho was about to swear when Sunhee popped back up and into eyesight, "Actually, I do need something. Can you take over my shift for tonight? I got a hot date tonight." Minho raised an annoyed eyebrow at Sunhee. On multiple occasions had Sunhee asked him to cover for her, and on multiple occasions had Minho rejected her. He couldn't care for the extra work, and knowing him, he would probably screw up her work somehow and would be blamed for the mess. Minho could barely handle his own work, and he surely could not handle someone else's. 

"Sunhee, you know what the answer is," Minho said. 

"And what is the answer?" Sunhee asked hopefully. 

"No," Minho's answer was sharp and blatant.

"Are you sure about that?" Sunhee asked nodding her eyebrows up and down with a smirk on her face. The disgusted and annoyed expression on Minho's face displayed that he was not having it that day. 

"Okay, message received," Sunhee sulked, sitting back down in her seat on the other side of the cubicle.

Minho rubbed his face in his hands and quietly groaned. He couldn't wait until he got out of the office. 

---

The tv droned on in the background as Minho sipped on his wine glass that was filled with apple juice. He hadn't gone to the market recently, and was now struggling to find some sort of food to eat in his empty pantry. He aimlessly walked around his apartment with the tv turned onto the news while he searched around his pantry.