It's Going to Be Okay - Lee Felix Imagine

A/N: Don't read if you haven't watched episode 8 of Stray Kids because this contains hella spoilers lmao

Genre: Angst, Fluff

Word Count: 1,467

Synopsis: On the day that Felix gets eliminated...

A/N: My baby Felix was eliminated and this is all the things I want to say to him because I love him with all my heart. Also, sorry if this is inaccurate, I wasn't fully paying attention to the episode this time because I was so worried that Felix was going to be eliminated. And then once he actually was eliminated, I didn't pay attention at all afterwards.

Right leg shaking, and heart beating fast, you sat impatiently awaiting for Felix and the boys' arrival back at the dorms.

They had left the early in the morning to go to the trainee center to prepare for their busking mission that day. You were out there with the boys watching the group perform all together. If they were a little nervous, it definitely didn't show as they seemed so confident and happy. It seemed as if they had been idols for many years. After they had finished their performances, they rushed back to the JYP building while you went back to the dorms to wait for them.

You had been dating Felix for quite some time after you had first run into him in a coffee shop one March day in Gangnam. It was on accident that you had run (quite literally) into him. One moment you were turning your back around, and the next you slammed into a thing that felt like a wall. Already embarrassed from running into something in public, you grabbed your forehead in pain as it had absorbed most of the impact. But when you heard a deep groan, that certainly wasn't yours, you looked up only to realize that you had in fact run into a human being. It surely didn't help that the person you ran into was extremely handsome as well.

Eyes widening in alarm, you immediately began to exclaim apologies, but in your panicked state of mind, you somehow kept switching in between languages. From "I'm so sorry!" to "lo siento mucho" and lastly "미안합니다".

The boy chuckled in response to your blubbering before gently grasping your hands that were flailing around in an attempt to calm you down. "It's alright, it's my fault. I was standing really close to you anyways," he said in a deep, Australian accent, which confused you as you were in Korea.

Blushing profusely, you tucked a piece of hair behind your hair and looked down at the floor. "I'm still really sorry," you mumbled.

"That's okay, we all make mistakes," he replied before turning around to walk away.

"Oh- uh, wait!" You called out. The boy stopped immediately and slowly pivoted back to face you with a face full of curiosity.

"Um, can I.. could I possibly buy you a cup of coffee as a way to make up for slamming right into you?" You sheepishly asked.

The boy teasingly pondered about the offer for a moment before saying, "I don't know.. I feel as though if you buy me a coffee, you'll just run into me with it." He smirked.

Absolutely embarrassed, you turned your gaze to the floor before softly saying, "I promise I'll just buy it for you then go.."

"Hmm.. you can buy me a coffee," he replied. Immediately you started digging around your bag for money.

"But-" you stopped searching for money and looked up at him in anticipation for what he was about to say next. "You can buy me a coffee.. only if you stay to have a cup with me." He grinned cheekily.

That day, he told you that his name was Felix Lee and that he was an aspiring kpop idol and rapper. He had dreams to debut with a group called Stray Kids under JYP Entertainment, and he spoke to you of how he was supposed to go through a survival show. Before you both left, he timidly asked for your number, afraid that you would say no. Which was quite a contrast from earlier when he confidently declared that he wanted to have a cup of coffee with you and get to know you.