Colors - Yang Jeongin Imagine

Synopsis: Your dark world becomes filled with color once you meet a certain boy named Yang Jeongin. 

Genre: Fluff 

Pairing: JeonginxReader

Word Count: 2369

Hey, can I request a soft Jeongin fluff scenario? Thanks~♡♡ You can decide the plot...

A/N: I have no explanation for what's happening in this.  

Walking down the street, you enjoyed the brisk breeze that flowed across your face. Earbuds popped into your ears playing one of your favorite tunes, you took in your surroundings. The tree next to you appeared to be a dark grey, but not a black color. All the people that passed by you wore the same colors; black and white. Sometimes a person would be wearing a grey colored shirt, but for the most part, they all appeared the same. 

You wondered how different they all actually appeared to be. What kind of colors they were actually wearing - if their hair was actually black or if it was another shade of dark colors. Maybe a teal? A blue? Purple, perhaps? You would never know though. 

It had been so long since you saw a color that wasn't black, white or grey. You vaguely remember a time when you were small and able to see how green the leaves on trees were, or how brown the color of your mother's coffee looked like in her bright red mug. 

You don't know how or why you weren't able to see colors anymore. It just happened suddenly one day when you were in second grade. You were on the playground when all of a sudden you realized that weren't able to see the yellow color of the monkey bars, or the bright blue of the sky. You glimpsed down at your shirt only to realize that you had gone to school in the morning wearing your favorite pink shirt, but now it looked like black piece of cloth draped on you. 

Immediately, your seven year old self burst into tears while trying to explain to your confused teachers that you couldn't see colors anymore. But they simply dismissed you thinking that it was your childish imagination acting up. You were now turning 17, going onto your tenth year of being unable to see colors. Nonetheless, you managed to adjust to your different perspective of the world. You didn't mind being unable to see colors, but you did miss being able to see how pretty sunsets were. 

The plus side of not being able to see colors were that you didn't have to see how ugly your school uniforms were. That was one thing you were glad for, you thought as you took your seat in class. Already beginning to zone out as the lecture began, you softly tapped your pen against the wood of your small desk in a steady beat while staring off to the side. You didn't even notice the classroom door opening to reveal a new stranger stepping inside the room, and you most definitely did not hear your teacher call your name to raise your hand so that the new stranger could take a seat next to you. 

Your teacher's snappy voice shouting out your name was what pulled you back down to earth and was what caused you to jump in your seat. 

"Yes, I know the answer," was your immediate reply in some sort of attempt to cover up the obvious fact that you weren't paying attention. Your teacher gave you a suppressed smile, annoyed at the fact that you had been daydreaming in class. 

"I'm so glad you know the answer to a question that I haven't even asked. Jeongin, you can sit next to Y/N over there," your teacher said pointing in your direction as you slowly lowered yourself in your seat, embarrassed that you had been caught not paying attention in class once again. But you couldn't help but keep your curious eyes trained on the boy that began to make his way over to the empty seat next to you. 

The boy, Jeongin, sat down in the desk and gave a small bow your way before averting his eyes and turning away from you to focus on the lecture; something that you should have been doing, but weren't, as you continued to blatantly peer at the boy next to you.