Slide Into These Dm's - Yang Jeongin Imagine

Synopsis: You were desperate, and were in need of a precalculus tutor.

Genre: Fluff, kind of crack  

Pairing: JeonginxReader

Word Count: 1.7k

A/N: This is based off of real life events.

Throwing your pencil onto your desktop, you let out a groan of frustration and laid back into your chair. It was already late at night, and you still had yet to comprehend the magnitude of a vector and why it was important. 

What are vectors? Why are they a thing? When were you ever actually going to use a vector in real life? 

The questions regarding precalculus were endless. But all you wanted to do was simply pass the gosh darn test that you had tomorrow. 

Take precalculus, they said. It's a good class, they said. Pfft, what a lie that all was. It was not a good class. And rather than kicking precalculus' butt by being really good at math, precalculus was kicking your butt. 

Deciding that now would be a good moment to take a break, you picked up your phone and entered the Instagram app. Given the time, you didn't expect much to be on your feed. Just the same pictures that were posted six hours ago. 

You were on the explore page, when you clicked on a random picture of a bunch of guys that were all posed together. 

"Had a nice time out without the maknae," the caption read. In the picture, it was a selfie of eight boys sitting in front of a fountain trying too hard to look cool. The picture was all blurry, and it looked as if someone had taken it with their feet. Intrigued, you clicked on the comments where an argument appeared to have occurred. Oh yes, did you like drama. Even if you weren't apart of it, or even if you didn't know the people. 

"Well sorry that I had to study for my exams," The top comment said from user, 'yang.i.n'.

"Sometimes it's okay to fail your tests. Be like me and just drop out of school," read the next reply from the account 'Fall.for.me.Felix'. You laughed at the comment, you felt so close to taking this Felix boy's advice that wasn't meant for you. 

"No, it is not okay to fail your tests. Stay in school, and study hard, maknae," was from Instagram user 'know_minho'. 

"I agree. Stay in school so that one day, when you're all grown up, you can be more successful than all of us," said 'Binnie.Bin.Changbinnie'.

"Thank you," replied Yang.I.N.

"You're welcome. Just remember me when you're all successful because I fully expect you to take me out to a fancy dinner when you become rich and famous," commented Binnie.Bin.Changbinnie

"-.-" said Yang.I.N. 

"Seungmin, why does your phone quality suck so bad?" commented another user, 'Hey-hey-chanbang' 

"You all wanted me to take the picture because none of you guys wanted to use your own phone. This is all on you. You all know how old my phone is," retaliated 'KimSeungmin'. 

"You have enough money to buy a new phone, so why don't you?" asked Binnie.Bin.Changbinnie

"It's bc he's trying to buy a pair Jisung's stupid tea bag shoes," added 'Handsome.Hyunjin' 

"My shoes DO NOT look like tea bags 😤😤" the account HaanJisuung commented. 

"He's right. They don't look like tea bags. They look like trash bags," kim_w00jin said.