Prince Charming - Han Jisung Imagine

Synopsis: You weren't technically weren't supposed to like Jisung, but something about his charms made you fall in love anyways. 

Genre: Fluff

Pairing: JisungxReader

Word Count: 2.8k

Request: I was wondering if I could request a royal prince imagine with Jisung. Like you have a arranged marriage but he's so nice that you can't be mad at him bc he probably didn't want the arrangement either, and he is so sweet and kinda flirty when they're together that you dont know what to do and gets flustered a lot bc of how much he flirts

A/N: I'm so sorry that this took me five years to write. I'm not gonna lie... I don't really know how to flirt so this was kind of hard to write HAHAH Also, I sort of changed the plot a little but uuuuh I think we'll be fine with that lolol But without further ado, I present to you, Prince Charming :') 

Flitting through the stacks of papers that rested upon your desk, you frowned as you came across a document. Reading the information that was contained in the paper, you let out a gasp. Surely the written document was too old to be enacted, yet you still felt enraged. Grabbing the flimsy piece of paper, you hastily made your way to your father's studies. Throwing the doors open, you slapped the paper down onto his desk.

"What is the meaning of this?" You demanded. Your father took off his glasses and evaluated the paper.

"Ah, I see that you've found the treaty," he said finally looking up at you.

"Yes, I have. And I don't understand why this is such a thing!" You exclaimed throwing your hands up in the air.

"It's such a thing because once upon a time, your great grandfather signed a treaty ensuring your hand in marriage to the prince of Alesia in order to unite the two kingdoms. If you aren't married before you turn 19, then you are to be in an arranged marriage with Prince Han Jisung. And it just so happens to be that you are 19 years old tomorrow, which means that your time is up." 

You had heard quite a bit about Prince Jisung. He was the same age as you, but according to the other princesses, he was quite a flirt. All of your friends appeared to have had a crush on the boy at least once in their life. They gushed on and on about his charming looks, his devilish smile, and especially about how he had a way with words. All the princesses claimed to have fallen in love with him the second they met him. But you had yet to meet the prince, and you definitely were not planning on falling in love with him. 

"But why am I just finding out about this treaty now? Why wasn't I aware of this, say, three years ago?" You questioned, anger being heard in your voice. You were enraged that none of your advisors or parents had told you about this. "Han Jisung isn't even the crown prince of his kingdom, and I'm to be queen once you retire from your position as king. Why should I marry someone who isn't even of the same position?"

The king let out an exasperated sigh and tiredly pinched the bridge of his nose. "Y/n, dear. This is simply for the greater good of the kingdom. I understand that you aren't fond of this idea, but frankly, you haven't fallen in love with any man either. Had you found yourself a prince to love, then we simply could have avoided this situation."

"Well had you told me about this treaty earlier, than I would have found myself a man to love!" Your voice was below a shout but it was still loud enough to command attention.

Your father's eyes glowered as he did not approve of your tone of voice. "You will listen here; that treaty is to make sure that nothing happens when-"

The king was cut off when the study doors burst open, your mother making a grand entrance for herself as she sauntered in with a large grin on her face. "Well look here, my two favorite people in the world!" She sang. "What's with all the frowns and commotion? I could hear you all the way from outside."