Park Jihoon

After a line of exam papers for a whole 2 weeks, we're given a week of holiday. Despite not having to come to school, I still have some homework. While most of them are done, I have 5 more math questions that I need to do.

So, I woke up early and brushed my teeth. After changing, I skipped downstairs to the dining room to have breakfast. When I stepped into the dining room, I saw a very familiar face sitting at the table.

"You're already here so early in the morning?" I blankly looked at Jihoon who was eating some pancakes that my mum set on the table.

"Your mum let me in. She told me to tell you to have breakfast and don't forget to take your vitamins. She went out for a while and will be back by 11 so if we're going anywhere, you need to be home before 11." My adorable boyfriend grinned sweetly.

"Anything else?" I asked as I sat on the chair opposite from him.

"Ohh, your dad also called. He wanted me to tell you that one of his staff will be coming to take the work papers that he left in his study. So, he needs you to take them for him." He answered standing up to wash his plate.

"Why'd you even come so early?" I asked with my mouth full.

Jihoon laughed at my face and went closer to me. He wiped the syrup on my lips with his thumb and licked it.

"Sweet!" He exclaimed with a grin.

"You haven't answer my question." I reminded him of my question.

"I wanted to bring you out on a date. We haven't went on a date this whole month because of the exams!" He whined with a pout.

It is quite true. Since there was going to be an exam, I declined his offers for a date unless if he's asking me to study with him.

"We studied together most of the time. Isn't that considered a date?" I asked with an innocent face.

"No!!! That wasn't fun!" He whined again.

"Okay, okayyy. Since you're good with math, you need to help me with the few more questions I haven't answer. Then, we'll go anywhere you want." I suggested as I finished eating.

"That can wait!" Jihoon pouted looking at me with cute puppy eyes.

"No it can't!" I whined at him after washing my plate and sipping some water from my cup.

"But......" Jihoon looked at me like a kid that was about to cry.

"I just got 5 more questions left!" I exclaimed with a small voice to insert some aegyo.

"If you go out with me today, I'll jeojang you in my heart forever!" He excitedly said.

"So, if I don't go out with you today.... You'll jeojang another girl in your heart?" I teasingly looked at him.

"A-ani-aniya! That's not what I meant." He waved his hands frantically in front of my face.

"Arasseo! I'll help you." He gave up and walked up to my room.

I plastered an evil grin on my face as I won the 'fight'. Before going after him, I took my vitamins and poured some warm milk into 2 cups.

I brought them into my room and set them on my bedside table. Jihoon took a cup and sipped the warm milk as he sat on my bed taking my laptop with him.

"You're not using that trick on me again." I stuck my tongue out at him and took the laptop putting in back into my bag making him huff.

He once wanted to get me out of my room during an exam week. So, he started watching some YouTube videos and told me that it was interesting.

I planned to just watch a bit of it but later we were already watching 5 videos. In the end, he succeeded on drawing my attention away from studying and brought me to the park for ice cream.

It was a good break but I didn't have enough time to revise some of the topics for Science. He was lucky though because my grades didn't drop.

"Show me the questions." Jihoon exclaimed pulling the extra chair to sit beside me at my study table.

Since Jihoon comes here a lot to study and do work together, I kept an extra chair just in case he comes out of nowhere.

"Here." I put the papers of questions on the table pointing him to one of the questions I was stuck on.

For the next half an hour, he has already helped me with 3 of the questions. Props to me for having a smart, cute and handsome boyfriend. A full package.

The doorbell rang as we were on the fourth question. I ran down the stairs with the work papers in my right hand and Jihoon's hand in my left. We ran too fast that we almost fell flat on the floor.

"Nugusaeyo?" I asked through the intercom making sure that it's my father's staff since he looks young.

"Lai Guanlin imnida. I'm here for the work papers." The man replied.

"He's so handsome." Jihoon mumbled and I gave him an are-you-serious type of look as I opened the door.

I went out with Jihoon hanging onto my arm. As I was about to pass the papers to the man, Jihoon snatched them from me and passed it to the man himself.

"Mianhamnida." I apologized and bowed to the man for Jihoon's behavior.

"Gwaenchanseumnida." The man bowed back with a cute smile.

"Let's go back in jagiya." Jihoon emphasized the nickname.

"A-arasseo." I stuttered because of the awkwardness and bowed again as I was pulled back inside.

When we got inside, I looked at Jihoon with a blank face. He shrugged and pulled me to my room to continue with the math.

"What was that all about?" I asked as he was explaining to me about the math problem.

(A/N- Solve your own problems math.... We don't need anyone else's problem since we all have our own 😐)

"What?" He asked back.

"Why were you being so protective?" I chuckled.

"I wasn't." He denied the obvious fact.

"I should be the one watching out for that guy." I said to him.

"Why is that?" He asked as if not remembering what he said a few minutes ago.

"You said that he's handsome." I answered.

"I'm not gay jagi." He gave me a meh face.

"Of course you're not." I turned my focus back to the paper.

My face was then pulled back up and a pair of soft, milk flavoured lips landed on mine. I smiled and kissed him back.

-

I wasn't expecting anything but when I read it again, it sounds cute if it were to be a scene in a drama 😝

Please share this book with your friends and get the family growing! 😄

Thanks for reading!
I love you 💜