Lai Guanlin

(Requested)

[I just love that picture of Guanlin 😂]

The song Boomerang by Wanna One started playing, Lisa and I stood side by side ready to dance. We danced to the choreography of the song as the other 3 members cheered and clapped.

I debuted as the maknae of Blackpink a few weeks ago when they had their second comeback. It was so sudden but I'm glad that I was quickly accepted. I also get along very well with my members even when I was still a trainee.

Since I'm a Wannable, let's just say I got my whole group into Wanna One...

"Come on Chaeyoung eonni! It's your favorite part!" I jumped.

Rosé danced along with Lisa and I. Jennie and Jisoo also joined in after watching the 3 of us. Just then, our manager came in and tuned down the speakers.

"How are you girls always so hyper? I don't remember giving you too much sugar." He chuckled.

"Let's get you girls back to the apartment to freshen up, I'll pick you up again in an hour for Weekly Idol." Our manager continued.

We nodded and waved as he walk out. All 5 of us took our stuff and quickly rush to the van.

After showering, I put on some light make up and watched tv. Exactly an hour later, our manager arrived again.

We arrive at the building and went into our waiting room to get ready. Just 50 minutes later, we're already going to start filming.

"Today we have 2 groups that are promoting their latest comebacks. Let's welcome Wanna One and Blackpink!" The mc announced.

"All I wanna do, Wanna One! Annyeonghaseyo Wanna One imnida!" The Wanna One members greeted the viewers.

"Annyeonghaseyo Blackpink imnida!" We waved at the camera.

As the filming went on, we got to the random play dance segment.

"To make it a bit different, since both groups have great dancers, Wanna One will dance to Blackpink's song and vice versa." We all clapped.

I didn't mind since I've been dancing to their songs since they debuted. We decided to go on first.

The songs start playing, we confidently danced and the Wanna One members cheered, amazed at how we memorised all of their choreographies. As always, I danced in Guanlin's positions.

When it was Wanna One's turn, my members and I watched tentatively.

"He's dancing in your position." Jennie whispered to me.

I smiled and turned away to hide my blush pretending to sneeze.

After the segment have passed, we move on to the next segment where we talk about our profiles. We sat in groups and I ended up in the seat beside Guanlin.

"Let's start with Wanna One's profile."

Then, it's our group's turn.

"It's obvious that Blackpink is a fan of Wanna One." Doni said.

"(Y/N) was actually the one that got us into Wanna One." Rosé told them.

"So, (Y/N) was the first Wannable in Blackpink." Coni concluded.

"Which song do you like the most?" Jisung asked.

"(your fav song)." I smiled.

"Do you have a certain member that you like the most?" Doni asked me.

I shook my head denying it when the other members started to tease me.

"No! She's lying!" Jisoo and Rosé laughed.

"She does have a favorite member in Wanna One." Lisa said.

"Since (Y/N) is not telling, can the members tell us?"

"(Y/N)'s favorite Wanna One member is Guanlin!" They said in unison and the Wanna One members started teasing Guanlin.

I just pulled my hair to my face to cover the redness of my cheeks. Making eye contact with Guanlin just made it worse.

"We've met each other before at a music show and when we got into our waiting room, she goes 'Oh my god! I just met Guanlin! This is the best day of my life!'" Jisoo revealed.

"Yah!" I whined hitting her thighs lightly.

I have a feeling that my members jobs are to expose my inner fangirl...

"Guanlin is actually a fan of (Y/N) too!" Sungwoon excitedly told the mc.

"We hope you two become good friends." Coni winked at us.

After wrapping up the show, we said goodbye and thanked all of the staff. As a gift to one another, our groups exchanged signed albums.

I was the last one to walk out of the waiting room and I was going to go straight to the van when someone called for me.

"(Y/N)-ssi." I turned to see Guanlin coming towards me.

"It was great meeting you today. I'm a huge fan of you." He smiled cutely.

"Thanks, I'm a fan of you too." I chuckled.

"Please accept this." He gave me a small chocolate bouquet.

He must've been watching our live broadcasts....

"Thank you." I bowed as he walk back to his hyungs who patted him on the back waving at me.

I noticed a white paper in between the bouquet and took it out.

- You're a lot more beautiful in real life, let's talk :) xxx-xxx-xxxx -

-

Omg I don't get this one teacher I have... She asked if I can't smile and was like "I don't like to see people with such sad faces when I'm teaching"

I mean.... Can you explain to me why I have to smile when you're teaching? I can still perfectly understand each and every thing you're teaching even if I'm not smiling

I just don't smile a lot... Is that a problem? Why would I be smiling so suddenly out of nowhere? People might think I'm crazy lol

I'm sorry that my face is sad but I am myself... at least I still do good in exams... anyways...

Thanks for reading!
I love you! 💜