Lai Guanlin

I walked around patrolling the hallways.

When I reached the locker sections, I saw a tall figure wandering. I slowly went closer and see that it was a fair skinned Chinese boy.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I can't find my locker." The boy answered.

His pupils were moving around searching. I laughed at his cute blank face and took the paper in his hand.

I looked at the locker number and told him to come with me. I searched and found the locker with the number '101'.

"I'm guessing you know what the combination is." I pointed at his locker.

"Yup, thanks!" He showed me an 'okay' sign.

I slightly bowed and walked away. While I continued to patrol the school, I bumped into my brother, Jongin.

"Can you go home by yourself today?" Jongin asked.

"But, it's scary to go alone." I pouted.

"Ask your boyfriend to go with you. What's his name again? Huang?" He asked as we walked side by side.

"Justin is not my boyfriend and why can't you go home with me?" I asked back.

"I've got dance practice." He shrugged.

I slowly nodded with a pout still on my lips. We parted as he walked to his class and I walked to mine.

I arrived at my classroom and bumped into the Chinese guy again. We grinned and pointed at each other as we made eye contact.

"You're in my class?" I asked pulling a chair to sit at the table he sat at.

"Yeah, class 2B-1." The boy smiled adorably.

"So, what's your name?" I asked curiously.

"Lai Guanlin and you?" He askes back.

"My name is Kim (Y/N)." A smile was plastered on my face the whole time talking to him.

I found out that he was from Taiwan and he came here because he wanted to be an idol. He lives in his agency's dorm with a few more other trainees.

After 3 hours of class, it was lunchtime. I asked if Guanlin wanted to come along with me and he eagerly nodded. I chuckled a little and took his hand leading him to the cafeteria.

"(Y/N)!" One of my brother's friends, waved his hand calling for me.

I pulled Guanlin along to the table with 4 guys. I told him to sit while I go and buy food with my brother. Guanlin immediately shook his head and came along with me.

When we walked away, I heard my brother's friends laughing. I glared at them and continued to walk with Guanlin.

"Who are they?" Guanlin whispered to me while we waited in line for our turn to buy food.

"My big brother's friends. There are more than that actually but the rest are in other schools." I explained.

He let out a relief sigh and smiled. I was rather confused but then shrugged his expression off.
I sat next to Chanyeol after buying my food and fed him some. We all chatted and laughed but I noticed how uncomfortable Guanlin was.

I stood up and took his hand excusing the both of us. I dragged him all the way to the school garden and we sat on the bench near the fountain.

"Why'd you bring me here?" Guanlin asked.

"I saw you weren't comfortable." I shrugged.

"I-I was just fine." He stuttered nervously looking at me.

I looked at him with a 'yeah-right' face and continued to eat. It was silent for the next 15 minutes until Guanlin decided to speak.

"(Y/N)." He called and I hummed in a questioning tone.

"How did your brother's friends get so close to you?" He asked.

"Why does that matter?" I asked back.

"Curiosity."

"My brother met those guys at school and since I'm so close to my brother, I hang out with them a lot. I guess that's how we got this close." I shrugged.

"Ohh."

"Why?"

"I wanna get close to you too." He shyly said.

"Cute." I chuckled.

"What?" He looked at me wide-eyed.

"Nothing." I looked down to the ground as my cheeks got warm.

"Say that again~" Guanlin grinned.

"I won't." I stuck my tongue out at him and stood up from the bench.

"But-"

"See you in class!" I rushed back into the school building.

"I haven't remember the way to class!" Guanlin whined running after me making me laugh.

-

4 more to go!

I honestly can't wait for requests to be opened 😂 but here's an early warning that I may not always update cuz it's just the first week of school and I already have a whole year of work to be done....

Anyways,

Thanks for reading!
I love you! 💜