Park Jihoon

(Requested)

I walk hand in hand with Sewoon as we head to the bookstore. Sewoon insisted on coming with me though I was supposed to go with my best friend.

"(Y/N)-ah!" Jihoon called from behind us.

Sewoon and I turn around to look at him.

"There's the bookstore!" Jihoon pointed to the store around the corner next to a bakery.

I let go of Sewoon's hand running towards Jihoon. We both walked together leaving Sewoon.

As we entered the bookstore, Jihoon immediately pulled me to the novel section knowing just what I was searching for.

Since Jihoon and I are neighbours since we were 6, we've spent most of our times together. Going to school, studying, playing.

We both share a lot of stories and secrets with each other. We even remember each other's habits and likings.

I searched for the novel I wanted to read for the 2 weeks break we're having. 1 of it was on the top shelf and it's too tall for me. Jihoon was going to help me but Sewoon came and took the book for me.

"Here jagiya." Sewoon emphasized the nickname.

"Gomawo." I glanced at Jihoon whose face was looking very uncomfortable.

I payed for my books, Sewoon payed for his exercise books and Jihoon payed for his comics. Sewoon then sent Jihoon and I home.

Jihoon went to his house and came to mine after changing. We laid on my bed together having an anime series marathon.

Honestly, we should be studying for the exam on the first week after break but I managed to persuade Jihoon into watching anime with me. Sewoon however, totally ignored me and went home to study.

Sometimes I wonder why I dated him in the first place.

He hardly ever care about what I want to do. The only dates we've been on are study dates since he said that my grades should not drop if I actually wanted to go into Yonsei University.

At first, I only liked him because of his visuals and how smart he is then I got closer to him and he's actually very nice. Though I kinda regret liking him now.

"Jihoon-ah." I lightly tapped his back while we were still laying down.

"What's wrong?" How does he understand me so much while my own boyfriend do not understand me at all?

"It's about Sewoon." I sighed resting my head on a cat shaped pillow Jihoon bought for me on my birthday.

"What about him? Did he make you upset?" I pouted and nodded.

"I will beat him up for you." He strike a pose to look cool making me laugh.

Jihoon smiled as well as he watched me. When I finally stopped laughing, I asked him if there was something on my face since we were eating chips.

"No." He shortly answered.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"Like that." I pointed at his smile that looked like the smile of a proud father.

"I just need to tell you something." He said still smiling and I raised an eyebrow.

"I love you ." He said.

"Awwwww I love you too!" I hugged him.

"What I mean is that I actually love you." Jihoon still smiled.

"What?" I blankly looked at him trying to process his words.

"I love you." He quickly said getting up from the bed taking his bag running down the stairs and straight home.

I was still kinda blur until it finally kicked into me a few minutes later. I tried calling Jihoon but he wouldn't answer.

That night, I thought long and hard about Jihoon's confession. I did like him before I dated Sewoon. Even while dating Sewoon, I felt much happier spending my time with Jihoon instead of my own boyfriend.

The next day, I walked to school alone since Jihoon's mum told me that he had already left for school earlier. I arrived at school and walked straight to class.

"Jagiya~" Sewoon pulled a chair to sit beside me.

"Can we talk outside for awhile?" I asked.

"Sure." He got up and out of the class.

I trailed behind him and we stood together at the corner of the corridor where it was silent.

"Our relationship hasn't been very well lately." I sighed.

"It's been just as always." Sewoon plainly said.

"That's why." I looked at him straight in the eye.

"What's why?" He asked.

"I've never felt like you ever care for me. You've never even acted like a boyfriend to me. You don't even introduce me as your girlfriend when we meet your friends. I bet you don't even remember our anniversary date." I complained.

"Why are you making that such a big deal?" He asked as though I was the one at fault.

"I'm sorry if I'm so immature to try and talk to you and resolve this problem we have in our relationship. We're over." I shouted and ran to the toilet.

While running, I passed Jihoon's class and I am positive he saw me because I heard the sound of someone running behind me.

He caught me just a while later and I stopped running. He slowly turned my body to face him and I immediately hugged him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jihoon asked gently patting my head.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I cried onto his shirt.

"Because I knew you liked someone else." He answered after a few seconds.

"How are you so sure that you were right?" I managed to speak between my sobs.

"I..... don't know." He mumbled.

"Well, you were wrong." I pulled away hitting his chest.

"I'm sorry." He bent down to my height and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I broke up." I muttered looking away from him.

"So, you want me to find you a new boyfriend?" He smirked.

"No. Why find for someone when he's already standing infront of me." I crossed my arms still looking away.

"Don't cry jagiya! You're too beautiful." Jihoon cupped my face.

"Let me send you to class and we'll go on a date after school!" He took my hand and excitedly skipped towards my class.

I stopped him and pointed to my face.

"You're still beautiful but let's go to the toilet to fix you up." He said and we both laughed.

-

Thanks for making the first request! Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading!
I love you! 💜