Hwang Minhyun

[Part 2]

"Did you see the latest article?" Hyeri cut off our conversation.

"'Idol x Trainee Scandal'? What a creative name for an article." Yura scoffed.

"Who is it about?" Minah asked.

"Minhyun." Hyeri gasped.

"Wait- what?" They all gathered closer to Hyeri to read the whole article.

"(y/n)-ah." Sojin hugged me.

"I'm fine. It's not like we're actually dating or anything." I showed them a small smile.

"Let's order some chicken and beer." Minah suggests.

We all agreed and so we had our manager to order delivery for us. We spent the night eating as I tried to laugh away my heartbreak since we have shooting the next day and it would also be my birthday.

The next morning, I woke up to the loud singing from my members. Hyeri held a cake in her hands as they all serenaded me with the 'Happy Birthday' song.

After finishing the cake which was actually against our diet and we would probably get nagged for it, I started to dress for 'We Got Married'.

Once I got out of the dorm, the cameras were already waiting for me. I started with a greeting to the viewers and the producer wished me a happy birthday before proceeding with the filming of the show.

"Right now, I'm on my way to get Minhyun at his dorm." I faked a smile as I spoke to the camera.

The scandal issue was still bugging me and I know that I have to put it aside but I can't. We arrived at Wanna One's dorm and Minhyun was already waiting.

"Annyeong (y/n)!" Minhyun grinned at me handing me a bouquet of white roses and a box of chocolate.

"Annyeong Minhyun-ie." I gave him a small smile excepting the presents.

"Since it's your birthday, I've planned a day for us at Lotte World!" He announced and got another small smile as a reply.

Through the ride, I can't help but stare out the window. I didn't even realize how cheery Minhyun was on that certain day. Just then, he received a call from someone.

"Hello?" Minhyun greeted the person at the other end of the line.

"Yeah, it's tonight."

"She'll be there too."

"What's he doing tonight? I guess it's with that trainee from his company." I thought.

"I'll see you tonight." He said before hanging up.

We spent the day playing around at Lotte World and we took some photos with fans. I tried to enjoy it but as much as I wanted to, I can't help but think about the scandal.

"If I was his girlfriend I would've really hated this show." I spoke to myself.

"What did you say?" Minhyun stepped in front of me with a huge cotton candy in hand.

"Nothing." I fake smiled again.

"You're acting weird today. Is there something bothering you?" He asked as we sat on the nearest bench to eat the cotton candy.

"What do you mean?" I nervously asked.

"You're so down today instead of your usual energetic self." He elaborated.

"I'm okay." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Okay then. Anyways, we have a special event to attend tonight." Minhyun informed.

"What?" I blankly looked at my husband.

"It's not exactly an event but you'll understand when we get there." He patted my head lightly.

We had dinner before going to the event Minhyun mentioned. When we arrived at the venue, there were a lot of reporters. Cameras flashed as we walked in hand in hand.

"First of all, I want to thank everyone who came." Minhyun started to speak "You can start with your questions now."

"What is this press conference for?" I whispered to him.

"Our relationship." He smiled sweetly.

"What....?"

All of the reporters were bombarding him with questions about his rumoured girlfriend. I just sat beside Minhyun not exactly done with processing the entire situation.

"Is it true that you are dating a Pledis trainee?"

"I am absolutely not dating anyone right now." Minhyun answered.

"How did you feel about the scandal (y/n)-ssi?"

"I didn't believe it of course since I trust Minhyun." I looked at the man beside me and he gave me a small nod.

"If the scandal isn't true then what about the photos?"

"It was me in the photo but the girl isn't a trainee. In fact, it was (y/n)'s sister." Minhyun explained.

"My sister?" I whispered.

"I was asking her to help me plan this day since it is (y/n)'s birthday but because of the scandal, I had to hold this press conference." He continued.

"Since we're already here, I guess I should do this in front of everyone." Minhyun stood up and looked at me signing for me to stand up.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at the faces of the reporters all full of suspense.

"I know that you probably feel like our relationship is only for the show but I want you to know that I really love you as in I actually have feelings for you so please be ny girlfriend." He held both my hands.

The cameras were flashing and reporters were writing down on their tiny notebooks about what had just happened. I looked straight into Minhyun's eyes and nodded throwing my arms around his neck.

After the conference, the articles on Minhyun's scandal with my sister were mostly deleted. Our relationship became official minus the married part.

The show's views boosted in the matter of one day after the conference. Some viewers loved to watch us on the show while some didn't but so far, it's been 3 years and we're still together.

-

part 2 yayyyy! an update yayyyy! lmao

tbh I actually kinda like the ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋ hope you guys liked it too ❤ excuse the mistakes if there are any because I immediately published it after finishing the whole thing 😝

also, i was thinking of making a q&a video for you guys after so long... what do you think of the idea? if you want me to make the video, go on to any of my social medias or even here and dm me 💓

thanks for reading!
love youu! uwu