Park Jihoon

(Requested)

"That's a wrap for today." I said to myself pushing my notebooks aside.

I stood up from my desk to stretch my legs since I've been sitting for a whole 3 hours just studying. I reached for my phone and decided to text my boyfriend.

-

To: j.hoon
nampyeon-ah, you busy?
sent

To: j.hoon
i'm coming to your practice today so if you want anything...?
sent

-

I sighed and set my phone aside since Jihoon must be busy with something else before practice starts. I sneaked to my brother's room to see him getting ready to go out to the company building.

"Hey Geon." I knocked on his open bedroom door.

"What?" He glared at me.

"Can I go with you to practice?" I asked with a slight pinch of aegyo.

"Omg (y/n) that's disgusting." Daniel scrunched his nose.

"What?"

"You."

"Fck you Kang Euigeon."

"Fck you too Kang (y/n)."

"Language!" Our mother rolls her eyes as she walk past us carrying the pile of laundry from my Daniel's room.

"Eomma! Can I follow my dear oppa to practice? I'm done studying." I grinned.

"Euigeon-ah, take your sister with you." Mum said to Daniel.

"B-b-but...."

I smirked and went back to my room to get my stuff. I was waiting for Daniel when I got a call from Woojin.

"(y/n)!!!!" Woojins' voice was clear on the other end of the line.

"Woojin-ie!" I called back enthusiastically.

"(y/n)!!!!" I heard Jihoon in the background.

"Where's that kids' phone?" I asked Woojin obviously.

"His phone died and he left his charger at the dorm and no one's lending him their chargers."

"Gimme the phone!" Jihoon snatched the phone from Woojin and I heard the boy shout from the background.

"Yeobo-yah!!" Jihoon cheered.

"Nampyeon-ah!!" I called back laughing.

"Can you please get me some choco milk?" I can imagine his little pout.

"I'll stop by the convenience store then. Do the other boys need anything?" I asked.

"Banana milk!"

"Chips!"

"We're on diet so no chips!"

"Ramyeon!"