Lai Guanlin

(Requested)

I heard my alarm go off and roamed my hands around the covers to get my phone. I got up and pulled open the curtains to let some sun in.

Like every other mornings, I sit at the kitchen counter drinking hot chocolate while I scroll through my Twitter timeline to wake myself up. Then, I immediately went to shower and got ready for my trip.

I'm going on a trip with my boyfriend and some of our friends. We've set on meeting at a restaurant around 11 and I still have 4 hours.

So, I took my time to get ready and checked my bags again to make sure I didn't leave anything.

A while later, Guanlin arrived to pick me up. When Guanlin and I got to the restaurant we planned to meet at, Hyunwoo and Hohyeon had already ordered their food. We ordered ours just as Wooseok arrived with Seonho.

When we all finished eating, we got back on the road to drive to the beach house we're staying at. Hohyeon's parents left him the keys to their beach house for the summer and that's where we're staying for the week.

We arrived at the beach house and Seonho helped me with my bags. As Guanlin and Wooseok stuffed the food we brought into the pantry and fridge, Hyunwoo and I played some video games.

Seonho passed out in his room so the 4 of us left him there to go to the beach.

Hyunwoo, Hohyeon and I ran around the beach with our water guns shooting each other with the salty sea water. I was too busy running from them that I tripped and fell.

"(y/n)!" Guanlin rushed towards me.

"Are you okay?" Hohyeon asked kneeling beside me checking my arms and legs to detect any bruises.

"Oww." I winced when his fingers made contact with the scratch on my knee.

"I'll help her." Hohyeon carried me up bridal style taking me back to the beach house.

Guanlin was a bit stunned and he trailed behind Hohyeon until we arrived at the house. I was put on one of the lounge chairs as Hohyeon went to get the emergency kit.

Guanlin sat beside me and before Hohyeon could dab the antiseptic on the scratch, Guanlin took it from his hands.

Guanlin dabbed the cotton soaked in antiseptic on the scratch. He was patting on it so hard I had to remind him that I was hurt.

"Guanlin-ah." I held his hand.

"Yeah?" He looked at me square in the eye still practically smacking the scratch.

"It hurts, can you be a bit softer?" I flinched.

"Ahh, I'm so sorry." He looks at me apologetically and the patting became softer.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

Then, he put a panda printed plaster on the scratch and tapped on it with his index finger with a small smile. Cute.

Hohyeon showed me a soft smile to assure that I was fine before leaving the scene for the kitchen. Just a little while later, Seonho walked out dragging a pillow with him.

"What happened?" Seonho asked yawning.

"(y/n) fell." Hyunwoo told the boy.

"Oh." He replied shortly and went back into the house.

That night, Wooseok and I stayed up late together staying in the kitchen. I sat on the bar stool watching the older boy make hot chocolate.

Wooseok, Hohyeon and I have been best friends since we were very young. Wooseok is like our big brother being the eldest. He's been there for us when no one else would even bother about our existence.