Park Woojin

"Woojin-ie!" I called out walking around peeking into each of the rooms I come across.

Finally, I got to a room with a group of boys dancing. I slowly opened the door and went inside trying to step as quiet as possible.

I looked into the mirror watching the 11 boys practicing with such serious faces. When my eyes landed on Woojin, he was also looking at me through the reflection with a smile showing his cute little tooth.

When the song ended, another song played and an other song followed after that. I blew my bangs off of my face resting my head in my palm.

"(Y/N)!" All of them screamed after the last song stopped playing.

"Chill." I laughed as they all ran towards me.

They dropped onto me with all that sweat but I'm kinda used to it though it's honestly disgusting. I tapped on Sungwoon's arm signing for them all to get off of me.

"OXYGEN." I exclaimed finally being able to breathe.

"What brought you here today?" Minhyun asked passing out the water bottles to the kids with Jisung.

"Woojin wants to take me out on a date." I smirked.

"But I thought we have schedule after this." Guanlin looked around at his hyungs blankly.

"I'm just joking!" I giggled looking at all their blank faces.

"(y/n) is one of the producers for 'Wanna City' and she's gonna help us with our wardrobe for the show." Woojin explained sitting next to me after giving me a peck on my forehead.

"That's not fair. He could meet his girlfriend all the time cuz his girlfriend works with us." Guanlin whined.

"You jealous?" Woojin grinned teasingly at the younger boy.

Guanlin stuck out his tongue at Woojin making the others laugh. Then, they all continued to rest as I went out again to the boutique after getting them some food.

I took the 11 tailor-made suits from the boutique I was given an address of. Each designed particularly for each member.

After paying for them, I had some help from Wanna One's manager to bring them all into the car making sure they're in perfect condition. We drove back to the entertainment building to get the boys ready for their shooting.

When I arrived, some of them were having their make up done and some were just doing their own things. Woojin was sitting on the couch playing mobile games and so I decided to disturb him.

I plopped on the couch right next to him and pecked his lips. He smiled while his eyes were still glued to his phone's screen. I sighed and went to Daniel to help him with his outfit.

When they were all ready, their manager told them to get into the van and they drove to the hotel where the shooting is at.

I arrived before them to help the other staff with the place setting and other stuff they need help with. After everything was done, Wanna One arrived.

After about 2 hours of shooting, the staff started packing to leave the boys to rest. They'd be staying at the hotel for the night since we paid for the suite room.

{A/N- Don't waste money~ but that's impossible cuz we buy albums, merch and tickets 😂}

When all of the staff were out, I took my own stuff to go home. As I was walking to the door, Woojin and Jihoon rushed past me to block the door.

"I need to go home." I chuckled.

"Stay with me for the night?" Woojin pouted looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Oh my god, just stay (y/n). I don't wanna see him with that face." Jihoon said with the exact same face he did when Seongwoo did a sexy version of his aegyo.

{credits to owner}

I smiled as I recalled the scene from the shooting for 'Contact Interview'. I nodded and went back to the living room of the suite dropping myself back on the couch.

Woojin sat beside me putting his arm around me. I turned my head to face him and he was smiling widely.

"What're you so happy about?" I pinched the tip of his nose.

"I'm happy that I have you and I'm happy that you're in my life and I'm happy that you're mine and I'm happy that you are my life." He smiled again.

"You're so cheesy." I chuckled and pecked his lips.

-

I'm otw to school honestly but.... Here's an update! Lmao

Thanks for reading!
I love you! 💜