Yoon Jisung

It was rather early and the café in our campus were empty. The peaceful silence of the café was disrupted by my best friend, Kim Jinhoo.

"Yahhh! Are you crazy?!" Jinhoo yelled at me.

"You're crazy!" I spat back.

"You should've ran!" The tall boy nudged me with his elbow.

"The damn guy blocked me!" I cried, staring at the 'game over' written in Castellar font on my laptop screen.

"I should've teamed up with some other people." Jinhoo pouted.

"Yah! You're trying to say I don't play this game good enough?!" I pinched his thigh.

Jinhoo turned to face me and started to tickle the life out of me. When Jisung came back to the table, I was a whole mess. My face was in the darkest shade of pink, the hair tie securing my ponytail was loose and I was laughing while trying to catch my breathe.

"Jagi, what happened to you?" Jisung snorted placing the tray of drinks on the table.

"We lost the game because of (y/n)!"

"The game glitched." I punched the table, glaring at Jinhoo.

"It's just a game." Jisung shrugged.

"It's not just a game hyung!" Jinhoo clicked his tongue.

"Whatever. I'll just get my girlfriend now because she needs some time away from games." Jisung stuck out his tongue to the younger boy.

"I'm going to class anyways." Jinhoo took his laptop, books and bag.

Making his way out of the café, Jinhoo went straight to the technology building for his class. Jisung reached out his hand to me and I stood up from the chair.

His arms naturally went around my shoulders and he pulled me into a tight hug. I laughed a little as I hugged my boyfriend back.

"Can't you spend more time with me jagi?" Jisung snuggled into my hair.

"I'm sorry Jisung-ie. The game just came out and we've been waiting for it for so long." I lightly pinched his cheek.

"Let's go to the board game cafe this Wednesday."

"Okay." I hugged him again before we part ways to our classes.

I walked to the arts building while drinking the hot mocha Jisung bought for me. Then, my phone vibrated signing of an incoming text.

-

From: dumb hoo 💤
(y/n)!!

To: dumb hoo 💤
w h a t

From: dumb hoo 💤
I need your help

From: dumb hoo 💤
I need to borrow your charger

To: dumb hoo 💤
drop by my apartment later

From: dumb hoo 💤
I need it now!

To: dumb hoo 💤
where's your power bank? ugh

From: dumb hoo 💤
left it at home 😢

To: dumb hoo 💤
get the charger in my locker 😒

From: dumb hoo 💤
you're the best 💖

-

I rolled my eyes and put away my phone. When I got to the lecture hall, there were already a few people sitting in their usual seats. The lecturer came in a while later and just started his lecture right away.

- Skip Time -

Wednesday came, Jinhoo and I were together in my apartment. We decided to play Mario Kart together since we only had morning classes so we're free for the rest of the day.

"Jisung hyung would usually be here by now." Jinhoo spoke.

"Oh shit." I crashed in the game.

"You're gonna lose!" The boy cheered.

"OH SHIT!" I was hit with realization in my head.

"What is it (y/n)?!"

"I should be going out with Jisung today!" I shouted throwing my console to Jinhoo.

"Oww!"

I quickly changed my clothes and smacked on some light make up before rushing out the door. I rushed to the cafe in my converse almost tripping on a small rock.

"The damn rock!" I hissed.

I looked up to see that the cafe was already very near. I entered and glanced around searching for my boyfriend. There he was, sitting at one of the tables while his friend, Jihoon, was playing one of the board games with his girlfriend, Sooyoung.

(sorry but jihoon is mine 😜 jk)

"Jisung-ie!" I called out to him.

He looked at me with puppy eyes and it made me feel a lot more guilty than I already felt. I set my bag on the seat next to Sooyoung and Jisung stood up pulling me to one of the racks where they keep the board games.

"I'm so sorry baby." I hugged him.

"Why were you so late?" Jisung pouted as we pulled away from the hug.

"I was uhh......" I didn't know whether to tell the truth or just say I had something come up.

"Were you playing games again?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I looked down to the floor not knowing what to say anymore.

"Yeobo, you might ruin your eyes." Jisung fake cried cupping my face in his warm palms.

(for those who doesn't know: yeobo is a nickname(?) that the husband calls his wife)

"Wait, you're not angry?" I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I am kinda jealous because you always spend time with Jinhoo." Jisung adorably confessed.

"I'm sorry. I'll spend more time with you from now on." I pinched his cheeks lightly.

"Promise?"

"Promise." We wrapped our pinky together and laughed it off.

"Yeobo, buy me some banana milk."

-

hi! i'm still alive! lmhao

idek how many times i've written this and deleted the entire thing to start over again.... boohoo
i'm still not happy with it but I just feel the need to update :')

thanks for reading!
I love you! 💜