Hwang Minhyun

[Part 1]

I was sitting in the waiting room eating tteokbokki with my group members. We just finished performing at the music show, Inkigayo.

"(y/n)-ah, this is for you." My stylist handed me a blue envelope.

"What is this?" I asked but she just shrugged.

My group members got closer to me making drum noises as I pulled out a card from the envelope. I flipped the card and realized that it was a mission card.

Is this what all these cameras are about?

"You have been casted for We Got Married. Your first mission is to find your husband-to-be." The girls squealed as I read out the first few lines on the mission card.

"Our main dancer is getting married!" Sojin clapped making them all cheer excitedly.

"How do I find him?"

"He is in this building. Here's a phone you can use to contact him and ask him questions but you can only ask 3 questions." The producer explained.

After putting my mic on, I headed out with 2 of my members, Minah and Yura. I held the phone tight in my hands as we walked around the halls of waiting rooms. Then, we came across NCT U.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're looking for (y/n)'s husband." Minah announced.

"He's not here." Mark laughed.

Our group is very close to NCT since we've worked together a few times for several commercials and variety shows. I've even acted in a drama along with Jaehyun.

"(y/n) is getting married?" Jungwoo asked while his stylist was styling his hair.

"(Y/N) IS GETTING MARRIED!" Lucas cheered making us all laugh.

"Do you want us to help you find him?" Taeyong asked.

"The only way I can find him is by asking questions but I don't know what to ask." I showed him the phone.

"What group is he in?" Taeyong suggested.

"I don't even know if he's an idol plus is that question allowed?" I asked the cameraman.

"Any question you'd like to ask." He replied.

-

To: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Hi, what group are you in?

From: xxx-xxx-xxxx
I'm in the group Wanna One

From: xxx-xxx-xxxx
What about you?

To: xxx-xxx-xxxx
I'm a member of Girls Day

-

When I found out he was a member of Wanna One, I immediately asked Johnny if he knew where the group's waiting room was. He said that it was on the floor above us but he wasn't sure which one.

So, the three of us proceed to the 11th floor of the building. Minah, Yura and I peeked into 4 waiting rooms before we finally found Wanna One's waiting room.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted knocking on the door.

We were warmly welcomed by the 11 members of Wanna One. We joked about the marriage for a while before Daniel suggests for me to guess who my husband-to-be is. They gave me several clues before the lined up in a row telling me to choose.

"They say that he didn't audition for Produce 101 alone. Jinyoung and Seongwoo are out." Yura pointed out.

"He is from Busan which leaves Daniel, Minhyun and Woojin." Minah stated.

"You two were really into that show weren't you." I laughed at how much knowledge they had about these boys.

"At least being a fan of Produce 101, we get to help you with this." Minah bragged.

"The last clue is he's in the hyung line." Woojin grinned.

"Minhyun." I whispered to my members.

The two of them nodded and urged me to pick Minhyun. I playfully sang 'Pick Me' as I walked towards my husband-to-be. He seem pretty shook probably because he didn't expect me to be able to guess.

I'm not that clueless...

A month passed since we officially became a married couple. We got closer through living together and being each other's husband or wife. We would sometimes even visit each other during schedules.

Although I feel like we've been comfortable with each other, Minhyun was still not into doing skinships. Not like the other couples who would hold hands and cuddle, Minhyun would quickly pull away when our arms touched.

It was a free day for Minhyun and I which means that we got a break from filming 'We Got Married'. So, I decided to spend my day in my dorm just hanging out with my members.

I told them stories from the filming of the show. All of the behind-the-scenes. Finally, it came down to the story of me slowly falling in love with my husband.

"I knew you actually liked him!" Minah squealed.

"How?"

"The way you look at him. It's different." Sojin teased.

"Did you see the latest article?" Hyeri cut off our conversation.

-

ayyeee this took me some time since i've never actually watched 'We Got Married' lmhao

i had to do some research on this (heh)

or am i just making excuses? welp, a little bit... it's my last day of school for this year tho so i might be less busy oof

i know i've said this a lot and i'm so sorry for not being able to stay true to my words most of the time but i'll try to be more active... i mean, i do try but i've got other stuff to do so do forgive me for not updating...

thanks for reading!
i love you! 💜