cold day

My day was tiring, shouting all day at school was not an easy task. I hope to have a great evening since it was my boyfriend's birthday.
I went for shopping a day before and brought a beautiful yet comfortable dress for myself.
I really wanted to impress him since he was my first love and my boyfriend at the present.
At 4pm I dress myself, wore some simple make up and was ready for the party.
I didn't call my boyfriend since I know he was busy with arrangements so I tired to call my best friend but she didn't answer her call.
At around 6pm I went outside, got into a taxi and drove to his place.
On reaching there I could see lights all over, candles were placed along the way and I could tell it was the most beautiful place I have ever seen.
Faces were unfamiliar so I went on searching for one face. I almost searched for 30min and still couldn't find him, I tried calling him but he was not answering it. I went on searching and finally I was in front of two familiar faces. Yes , my boyfriend and my best friend. Tears roll down my cheek when I saw them kissing.
My mind went blank, I couldn't think of anything. So I left the place without a word.

Thanks for reading.
Support me😊