day one

(N)
Inside the travelling van there were 7 man wearing pumas pull over and treks. Hyungs lines were wearing gray colors while on maknae line were wearing black. Suga, jimin, hobi and RM were sitted at the back seat while jungkook in the front seat of suga and taehyung was in the front seat of RM. Jin was taking advantage of being elderst of all sitting in the infront seat. Suddenly the van stopped and the door was opened by their manager.
Hyung...what's wrong? Jin peeked from his window.
Rest of the members were just focused on their manager nim.

They  will be taking you guys on mountain trek manager spoke and guys started shouting. Ofcose jimin ,v and jungkook were excited and giving high five to eachother. RM just smiled to looked at suga who was now in tension. Hobi laughed at suga seeing him pouting like a kid.
And and ...one new member will join you he added smiling at them.

Girl or boy hyung jimin asked with his angelic voice while rest waited with excitement. Even jin was nodding and looking for managers answer.

I just got information not the name list , so good luck I won't be joining you all he closed the door not waiting for his active members to ask him another question.

Hyung....hyung....jungkook pouts at the manager who left them hanging.

That's why they gave us this dress to wear hobi said showing his hooded to rest.

Puma brand is cool though, hyung what will you do now v said and looked at suga who was too tired to answer him this time.

And ofcose he didn't get his answer from him.

....................

Now at the starting point (y/n) was waiting for her team. Rest of the her friends were now with their new teams and seems like they were already getting along. Some were already talking too much. She smiled at how her friends being excited to talk with idols.

Your pov

Seeing all the idols around us and standing with them were so much for me. I can see lina taking so much with exo members making them bored. I was staring at them while baekhyun smiled at me.
I felt like I was got heart stock from that.

Aaahhh....no no he didn't see me right I shouted loud and jump up and down till some one spoke from the back.

Hy miss are you okai I turn around and faced 7 more angles. It was jin
Who asked me.
I just blinked at 7 beautiful man who were now laughing at me.

You might be so excited to see all this idols here (y/n) RM said lend down to me which made me walk back ward.

Don't scare her hyung v said securing me and I smiled at him making.
They were dressed like a sport man. From left jin,v,jungkook,Jimin,hobi,rm and suga. Suga was wearing sunglasses which made him more handsome but I was sad I was not able to see his beautiful eyes. When we're I see him in miss my Mr.stranger. I was in deep thought that I was smiling like a fool looking at them.

How will you work if you just look at us like that v teased me and made me blush.

Who is in our team by the way, I can't see anyone free there  jungkook was looking around stretching his head and all start looking for someone like a fool.

Ha ha ha...I covered my stupid mouth immediately when all of them looked at me.

Wbo...? All asked at once. This guys are really amazing they can speak at once like one person. I smiled at them.