Gossip

Back to the dorm RM was too busy in his deep thoughts. Other members were practicing for upcoming show and yet leader seems like he was in wonderland.

(Rm pov)

I was smiling to  myself when the image of that girl pooped up in my brain. With that round glasses of hers and that smile is fixed on my mind.

Yaaah.....namjoon
Why are so silent and smiling like that?
You don't want to join us for practice? Jin hyung said and made rest of them to look at me.

Hyung..are you in love? Jimin teasingly laughed and walk toward me. Usually guy who is in love does that he ended.

I can see 6 pairs of eyes on me asking for explanation and I on other hand couldn't hide it from them.

Okai than I will tell you guys I started with a gummy smile on my face. Yaah...hyung keep that phone aside and listen to me okai I looked at suga hyung who was busy playing his phone.
Mainhe.....I just got text from that dump girl again he said and kept his phone under his plam.
Dump girl? That girl who didn't recognised us? You still keep contact with her? I asked him and he nodded in response.
Wow hyung..when did you became so kind to girls jungkook ask and we all waited for answer. This was the first time that suga hyung was being busy on his phone and chatting with some army's ( who didn't recognise him to be spicific).***laughs***
She is fun to fool you know suga hyung said and gave me sign to start my story.

During the meeting yesterday, I met a girl. She was leader and rapper of girl group from (y/c) and i was cut off by excited jungkook.

Wow...hyung. was she beautiful he asked.
**rest of them laughs**
Will you just listen me bunny boy?

She was not that beautiful and I was again cut off but this time it was jimin.

Was she sexy than? He asked me but this time hobi took responsible and covered his mouth for me.

Continue...Hobi said and I did

She was not beautiful and not even sexy....

Yaah...namjoon are you out of your mind ? Get to the point dude, what the main thing you want to tell us suga raised his eyebrows.

I can feel smile appearing on my face when I remember her reaction.

First thing... she was dressed like a boy when all the others were perfectly dressed up to impress us.
Second thing ....she started to slap herself infront of all those people when I waved at her
***all of them laughed at this***
But when I went near her to talk, I notice that her shock face was cutest thing and when she got up  to face me her short height was cutest thing. Her forehead was right infront of lip which made me flutter abit but when she smiled I felt like my heart was about to blast out.
*** wow from members**
I couldn't stand that so I left her right after she called me oppa.
Her voice was so magical and perfect match for that smile.

Ha ha ha.... hyung you are in love. Serious love v said and jimin continued with yes.......love at first sight and what happened?

After that I watched her all time and when the meeting was over I got information from the programe producer I finished it with big smile on my face and I can see all of them were happy for me but I almost got strok on hearing huge tink... sound of notificationon from suga hyungs phone.

(Suga pov)
It's becoming my habit of chatting with that dump girl. Yet it's fun.
I remember getting text so I took my phone from pocket to check the text.

Dump girl=(yoongi oppa....did you eat well? Korea is beautiful)

What did she just say...she is in korea? I questioned myself before texting her..

Me=(it is beautiful)

**2min seen**

Dump girl=(yes...I am enjoying my time here)

Me=(okai,enjoy than)

Dump girl=(oppa I met RM oppa today)

**shock***

Me=(when?)

Dump girl=(in meeting. I am here for festival,let's meet up)

I threw my phone away on nervous. I can feel my hands shivering like waves. But why am I so nervous on hearing that dump girl is here at our place for festival.
She is one out of that girl group. Should i meet her or just ignore her like that, my mind was busy in all those thoughts so I decided to take a nap.

(Your point pov)
I should really stop teasing Mr.stranger like that.
He must be in shock after asking him to meet me. I should tell him that I already know he is just pretending to you be yoongi and that I was playing along with him so I can be friend with real him. I really want to know what kind of person  my Mr. Stranger Is.

I rolled on my king size bed playing with blanket  with my toes  while holding my phone and waiting for his reply.
It was late and I know I was only one  awake at this hour. Tomorrow is going to be busy day so I should really sleep now but with last text I thought and my lips automatically formed smile thinking about him,my Mr. Stranger.

Me=(hy......I want to know you,I mean....the  real you. I know you are not real yoongi so let's stop this game here and let's start fresh friendship. We can do that right?
You must be sleeping so I will be sleeping too since I will be busy tomorrow. Come to watch me okaI? I will wait.
Good night Mr.stranger)

I hope I can see some good text on my phone tomorrow, I couldn't control my eye from shutting off so I decided take a beautiful sleep.....

I hope that last text could change the plot here....guys you can suggest me some plots too.
I can even add you there...***smiles***
Thanks reader.....