heart beats

(N)
Almost all the artist were gathered in the hall for fine dinner together and the team from (y/c) were invited too.
Everyone seems so perfect in their cloths.
Hyung what about the team from bhutan? Namjoon asked his manager who was calling someone. His manager nodded to him and continued talking to other side of the line. All of them were wearing black suits with white tie and a red flower on their left pocket made them so gentleman.
Jin graped a wine from the waiter and smiled to others who were busy in their own business. Yoongi was busy with phone,namjoon busy looking around,hobi talking to Jackson (got 7) jimin and taehyung were flirting around with girls while their bunny boy was no where to be seen.
Place was beautifully decorated with candles and flowers. Light were so deem just enough to see faces.

(Your pov)

Yahhhh....(y/n) we are late do it fast...lina shouted from other line. I was still looking at the dress sent, everyone got one. But there was no proper name of sender on mine, there was a note on it which says ----wear this beautiful,I will wait for you.
Your special someone -----
Could it be Mr. Stranger, or just a fan. I smiled looking at the mirror thinking about him(yoongi), just the feeling of meeting him made me happy. I just shook away all the other thoughts about the dress and decided to wear that. I was not able to believe that even a dress like that suits on me, it was a black slipless dress with  on t little cuts on the  waist and it goes down perfectly just above the nee. I crueled my hair and applied some simple make up just to shine a alittle.

(Y/n)..... are you ready I am still waiting for you mark said knocking on my door. It's not weird to hear that now since the incident mark has been acting strange and kind towards me.
I am coming ,wait...I shouted back to him making him stop knocking on my door. I took my black purse and ran and opened the door  facing mark who's mouth was wide open.
Wow.... was only thing coming out from his mouth. I just smiled to him and ran downstairs  since I guarantee that others are waiting for me in the lobby.

..........

I can't believe that we have our fans...charl said with full excitement and others smil3s, some of them were cheering. We are on our way to the venue and yeah we all are together in a mini bus. Others were busy talking about their idols and some just sleeping. I smiled looking at them and turn back to see what John and mark up to. I felt like my face was on fire when I was staring direct into marks eyes. This small man was looking at me, I gave him full teeth smile and turned back. He really is weird. I took out my phone to take a pic but I couldn't believe that my phone went on silent mode, and trust me there was lot of texts from Mr.stranger. my skiped a beat just after seeing his name on it, I immediately opened the text but I really am in shock.

Mr.stranger--goodmorning I can't wait to meet you...

Mr.stranger--we are on our way to venue what about you?

Mr.stranger --we are here.

Mr.stranger--when are you coming ?

Mr.stranger--still waiting

After seeing those text I couldn't wait little longer, I wanted to see that man.
But it was funny how he texted me continously.

Uncle when are we gona reach there? I asked driver with my voice on top of the world making my friends to look at me.

Why so hurry dear Jay stood up and came closer to me in a flirty way. I know he was just fooling around so I gave him a punch.

Ha ha.... others laughed at our drama.
Sitting back in my seat I started to enjoy the seance outside along the stress. It was a lovely place, with cafes all around the town. I could see group of girls jumping up and down and rushing to someone, I was tried to see but failed. Just when we were about take a turn I could perfectly see that person, he was jungkook. He was trying to move away but he was already surrounded by fans. I couldn't see his manager so I can tell he came alone.
Uncle can uou stop the bus I shouted aloud enough to make our driver stop driving.
Yaaah...what happened lina said but I couldnt wait to answer that so I just pulled the door lock and ran towards the crowd.

(Jungkook pov)

I knew this but still came here to get caught. I will be sure late and dead if manager finds out I was caught by people roaming around. Aish....I should have told manager to buy coffee instead.
Oppa......oppaaaaaaaaaa.....***girls calling him***
I am not your oppa I said in a very low tone. They started to take selfie with me,I could just smiled and let them do what ever. Suddenly someone caught my hand and pulled me out from from the crowd, making me run with her. I just followed her running behind her. She was wearing sexy dress and was holding my hand while running like a racer. She didn't bother to look at me, she was looking forward. I was feeling so safe running with a girl like this. Smiled appeared on my face. Soon after it was pulled into the mini bus. Shook......this was team from (y/c), and the girl was (y/n) . She let go of my hand and made me sit.
That was tiring....she said while giving me her best smile. She was breathing heavily and so am I.
Oppa...are you okai? Came questions from her friends and I just nodded in response. The Man at the last was giving me a angry look but I just smiled at them.
Where are your friends...(y/n) said while sitting next to me. She was even more beautiful from close distance.
Ah....yes   I am thanks I answered here not moving my eyes from her. She nodded with a smile which made my heart beat even faster. I can't do this, two hyungs are already into her, I have to control what ever I am thinking. I shook off my head which was full of thoughts. We were almost there and I was worried how could they react when they sees me with her.

..............

(N)

It was almost 20min past that program has began and still team (y/c) were missing. Yoongi was walking here and there looking at the door and namjoon too was searching for them.
Jimina....did you call jungkook namjoon asked jimin who was trying to contact.
Yes   hyung but his number says switch off jimin said with worried face. All 6 of them gathered together to discuss about him. After few discussion he decided to leave looking for jungkook.

They walked towards main exit to move out while the door went wide open. And there was their maknae making his way into hall,walking side by side with beautifully dressed girl.
All the people in the hall noticed that and looked at their way. People started talking with smile on their faces, all were shock to see those beautiful people walking into the hall.
Namjoons eyes were wide open and he was biting his lips. While yoongi was not able to catch his phone properly which dropped on the floor.

Wow....hyung...(y/n) is so beautiful hobi said not removing his eyes from her.
See the others....how beautiful they are....should we date each one from them ...v teased his hyung who was serious looking at the direction.

I wonder why jungkook is walking with them ....yoongi finally said bending to pick his phone. But he was still looking at (y/n).

For me I wanted to know why he is still standing there with them . Namjoon said while giving jungkook a single to come next to them.
Jungkook tensed up, his face turned red. He walked towards his team but he was bitting his lips in nervous.
Others were waiting for him to reach when (y/n) ran from behind and walk with him.

It's hard when people fall in love.
Love never ask permission to enter our life.
**thanks readers ***
Loves for you all.