which kiss

(N)
As jungkook and (y/n) walked closer yoongi croosed his arms and waited for them to approach. Rest of the members came across and gathered around.
Yaaah.....jungkook where have you been? Namjoon asked while looking at (y/n).
Hello (y/n) said as she bowed and smiled at them.
Hyung (y/n) saved me brought me here jungkook happily announced while blushing  and going behind jimin  hiding himself.
Yaaah...why are you blusing taehyung said while pulling jungkook away from jimin. Jin,hobi and jimin laughed as namjoon was watching the whole sence.
You,meet me on the terrace yoongi pointed his little finger to (y/n) and walked outside. With his action everyone was left speechless.
What was that...namjoon asked (y/n) who was bitting her lips nervously.
Aahhh....I think I should go and check she said and immediately ran outside.

...................

(Your pov)

As i opened the terrace door I could see yoongi waiting for me with a gummy smile on his face.
I took a deep breath and walked towards him. He too was walking in my direction.
Ahhh....what happened? I asked caressing my back neck.
He took deep breath and pulled me into hug, he was hugging me so tightly by my waist. All this action made me glups and blink at him.

Why....? I finally asked but allowing him to hug me. It was so warm in his arm.

Hmmmm.....I should punish you first he said bending over me. I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me so I moved upward to kiss him back.
It gave me butterflies in my stomach and I really wanted to feel that warm feeling when we kiss.

Yaaah....why are you closing your eyes? He laughed looking down at me. My face was almost burning on fire because of my foolish action. Looking down on my feet I curse myself for being stupid.
He than plamed my face and looked direct into my eyes. I could feel my heart beating wildly with excitement.

This is for coming late he smiled and kissed my forehead, I just bite my lower lips.
This is for making me jealous he said and placed a kiss on my lips. This moment was worth dying for. I closed my eyes and kissed him back, it was a passionate kiss. We pulled away slowly smiling at each other. I felt comfortable with him since it was our second time.
You are totally mine  so don't think of going to any other guys okai he said while pitching my cheeks making me giggle. I nodded in response and hugged him again.
We should go back now I said pulling away and he almost kissed me again.
Yaaah.....I punched him on his shoulder and walked away from him.
Don't flirt with others my lady he shouted out making me run downstairs in embarrassment.

...............

I plam my face remembering all those things from the terrace.
It was lovely ahhh..he eh I laughed foolishly while I was  walking towards door. I was about to open the door when the door was pulled from inside making me loss my balance.
I thought I was going to fall for sure when I was pulled up by Joonie oppa by my waist. Our faces were just inches away from eachother.
He was looking down at me making me blush.
Are you okaii....? he spoke up
I could feel his scent,he was smelling so sweet. Why this guys so irresistible.
Hy...are you okai? He asked me again pulling me back to sense.
Aahhh I was about to answer when someone rush outside pulling the door and pushing RM. I was not able to feel anything except for those soft lips on mine. I stopped breathing when his lips were on mine. Only thing I could do was pushing him and running away from the sence. Breathing heavily making
My heart almost falling out from its place.
I couldnt believe myself, I kissed two man in just few minutes.

......................

Party was great , people's were enjoying alot. Some even started dancing on the floor since the drinks was taking over them. I tried to find my groups in the crowd but was not able to since bright lights were already taken over by deem disco lights. Walking through all this crowd I was pulled by someone and drag to table in the corner. Yes, it was were bts were sitted and yeah few members from other groups were there too. Person who pulled me was non other than little maknae(jungkook).
Hi (y/n) ....suho said drinking his wine.
Hy hi hi ...beautiful Jackson said in his most flirty way.
Only thing I could do was to bow and smile. Two man I wanted to avoid was sitting and staring at me like I am their prey.
Jin oppa was near by so I decided to sit near him. Now I was last one in the row,soon after jungkook sat on the side edge of mine.
Hy noona he gave me his most famous bunny smile.
As I smiled back at jungkook I took a juice glass and drankEd it.
(Y/n) shi do you have boyfriend ?Jackson asked making me chucking my drinks.
Ahh...sorry I bowed my head as I wiped my mouth. I know my face is now in red, I wanted to avoid that question as far as possible.
All the boys got interested in me suddenly, all of them looked at me like I was their dream girl....ha ha...jut my thoughts.
Hmmm.....nae I responded him with another question.
Yaaah....don't act innocent noona jimin said winking his beautiful eyes at me. Namjoon who was sitting next to him punched him on his back making him stare in confusion.
Jungkook bend down over me and brought his face near mine while asking me to answer. Only thing I could do was to backward myself.
Don't make her nervous jungkook yoongi said frokm the other side.
So protective taehyung added.
She sure have  boyfriend...namjoon said taking a sip from  his drink and others nodded their head.
She is beautiful and heart taking namjoon continued.
I looked at yoongi to notice him and he sure was uncomfortable with all the situations.
Hmmm...no...I don't have boyfriend I shouted out making them laugh at me.
And cute .....jungkook said pitching my cheeks.
What about kiss.....?namjoon asked making me blush.
I couldnt answer that question, I just bite my lips and looked down at my feet.
Tell us tell us...tell us  all of them cherring except for yoongi.
I dint wanted to lie...so I decided to tell them.
I stood up and took a depth breath.
Okai...i.....I was about to tell them I was cut off by lina.
Yaaaah....(y/n) did you forgot?
We have a date....lina said and pulled me away from them. I looked back and saw all confused faces.

Whats with this date now?
Date.....wow
Anyway readers kamsahanida...