what......

She was still holding the handle of the van while breathing heavily facing the man in the van.

Miss ...can we help you? Jungkook asked leaning close to her making her nervous.
She glups abite before answering him.

Hmm....sorry ....I think...she was cut off by RM who was now near her smiling like a cute little boy.

Dear miss (y/n) did you really lost your van or you came here on propose fully to meet me? And now RM was already starting his mission of getting her attention.

Sorry .......if I have bothered you all I really didn't know it's your van..... she said it completely rejecting his thought and made others  to laugh on this.
She bowed and was taking her leave when jin spoke up to stop her.

You dance pretty good jin said making it bit like flirting game and looked at suga who was still pretending to sleep.
Hobi patted suga on his head to make him stand up and look at you.

Thanks jin oppa....she smiled at jin while thanking him. Her smile was one in million. Her lips parted abit  showing her white teeth and her lip formed a shape which took them into surprise. When smiling her lips looks exactly like v. I mean kim taehyung who was just staring at her lips.

Wow....aaaahhhhhh (y/n) Right ? She nodded to what jimin asked

You have beautiful smile. Just like uri v you know.
Tae tae show  her your smile pali
Jimin was shaping taehyungs lip so eagerly. And rest of them were  laughing at his behaviour.

Thanks for the time but I think I should go now she smiled again looking at each of them and bowed.

Hey (y/n) What are you doing there called out John from the entrance of the hall who was standing with Mark.

Bye oppa's and maknae's was her last word before running towards two man who was looking at them from far. Soon after three of them vanished behind the door.

Did you all see that faces? Hobi asked and jimin nodded.

Whats with the face? Jungkook asked to hobi who was making his face like he is in deep thought.

Yaaah...hobi ...whos face are you talking about? Jin asked.

That two man who just took our sister in law  he said and again it was only jimin who was nodding his head.

Yes, I saw it too.
Their faces were like......he stop what he was saying and looked at every one who was giving their full attention to him.

Jimin smiled and continued what he started....
Their faces were like....."how dare you talk to our girl"

What...ha ha  ha ha....taehyung laughed and jungkook joined soon after he got what jimin was saying.

It's true I saw it too.
There was anger on their faces when they called(y/n)hobi added to what  jimin said.

That's strange, I don't want to say anything in it suga said looking at namjoon do you have any comments on it suga ended.

Namjoon just shook his head saying no to what suga asked.

..................

Jin was washing rice and hobi was cutting vegetables while jimin,jungkook,taehyung and RM was playing games on there phone. Room was so silent with all people busy in there on work.
But where is Mr. grandpa? Busy guys didn't even notice that there serious man has been missing right now.