A OR B

your pov

I was on the stage yet I couldnt see anyone looking at me nor walking towards me.
(Y/n)....we have meeting right now. Come lets go mark spoke in a very respectful tone.
It was surprise for me that he was so polite to me.
Okai....I followed him to the meeting room but I search for someone from corner of my eyes.
Just after getting inside,Our manager started to give long speech on today's programme and he almost repeated the same lines for 5th times with excitement and I can except that since it really went well.
But I really couldn't concentrate on the meeting,I checked my phone repeatedly expecting a text. Suddenly I felt a deep pain on my right arm, turning around angrily I faced lina signalling me to look at Mr manager who noticed me playing with my phone. Giving him a slide smile I kept my phone inside my purse.

.......

(N)

There was dead silence in the van. RM was sitting at the back leaning to the glass with his eyes closed made him look so cold and on other hand yoongi was covering his face with cap and his arm croosed,leaned back to his sit next to jimin.
Hobi looked back at other members from the front sit and laughed at them without making a sound. They needed someone to break that cold ice so jin clearded his thoard like a loudspeaker and rest laughed so hard finding it so funny.

Yaaaah...................***yoongi shouting at them***

All stopped laughing and looked at suga with feared face. They all glups and breath heavily on facing a cold man whose eyes were watery.

Can't you guys just let me sleep yoongi said going back to sleep.

Hyung let's talk about this RM said without opening his eyes. Jungkook looked at all the other hyungs and waited signalled them to walk outside.

We will stay outside jimin finally spoke and all agreed and opened the door to get outside when RM stopped them.
Stay here. We need your supports guys.RM said telling jimin to move away from yoongi so that he can sit there.
Now RM was sitting right next to suga who was indeed pretending to sleep when he already knows what's going on around him.
RM pulled off his cap which made suga to face him, their faces were just a inch away from even other and their eyes were on fire. It almost looks like they are going to fight for real.
Hyung...are we going to fight over a girl? RM asked looking straight into suga's eyes. And what surprised was when suga answered.
Ofcose we should,we should fight for our love but that doesn't mean we are going to forget friendship. Everyone looked at him in a confused state. Suga clearded his thoard and begin to talk again.
We can be same like we always do but we can try to get close to her too. It's up to her to choose who she rally wants.
Than suga smiled at RM and said  brothers never fight you know. His statement made all the others guys to smile and clap. When other were clapping and cheering them Jungkook was crying.
Yaaah ...our maknae is crying here jimin said while taehyung pulled him into hug.
It's a tear of happiness, you hyungs are dae...bak. I am happy to meet you guys said jungkook who was now hugging all of his hyungs one by one and soon after a group hug was invented.
Okai ....so now we are cool right hyung? RM looked at suga who was nodding giving his swag look.

so now we are cool right hyung? RM looked at suga who was nodding giving his swag look

Yes yes everything is settled so cool okai. Anyone can try your luck here ha ha ha jin was laughing so hard on his side seat almost getting choaked to his weired joke.
Yaaah hyung this is not funny okai..you can't try rm said pouting like a small little kid.
Ha ha hyung cute jimin said while both taehyung and jungkook nodded giving him his same expression.

So,what's the plan now? Hobi looked at suga and RM giving his funniest smile.
Plan? What plan pabo? Suga asked to hobi who was deep in thought. While  other members just looked at him for his next answer
I mean, are guys going to share that girl or giving up on that girl? Hobi who was still confused asked.
Ooo that....we will just carry on what we have been doing that jeep rest to that girl suga made it cleared that this love story of theirs won't effect their friendship.
Jungkook,jimin,taehyung,jin,hobi and even rm gave him a big applause for his this thinking.

They were laughing and enjoying their time when...

Why you guys always leave me like thatttttttt.......(y/n) who was souting like old woman stop when she realised that she just opened the wrong van , a van full of handsome man. She just stood there wordless just blinking her eyes repeatedly.

What will happen to that poor you.....**laughs***
Let's see guys
Please vote and comment so I get more motivations guys...love you