preparation

I threw myself on my comfy bed and closed my eyes after tiring day.
I jumped out of my bed when my alarm blast out loud and it was 7 in the morning.

It took me around 20min to wash up, I  cruel my hair,wore some plain shirt and jeans and rush to the place where we do our dance practice.

We had to practice 10 songs , we were even going to dance on songs  boy groups so it was really hard.

I was turned around to face a tall and handsome man but it was harsh that he was holding my wrist.
Pulling away my hand I asked him what was his problem.
I am John, leader of boy group he said looking directly into my eyes making me nervous.
Ooo....I nodded, nice to meet you I am (y/n) while I was cut off by him saying that he knows that.
Okai....so back practice I said walking away from him. While I can feel that he is still there staring at me.

Both the team were working hard on practice and I can see both the team are getting along well.

So there are 5 of them in team. I should introduce them right? (Smiles)

There leader is John the one whom I met earlier.
Than comes ray---main rapper
Than Jay ---main vocal (ooo) I forgot  Ray and Jay and are brothers

Than charl --visual and dancer

And lastly their youngest boy mark.

They are talented and fun loving.

Back to sense. ..I can see all of them playing so I went to play too instead of practice.

Mark wanted to play truth and dare so we carried on with it.
My luck was so cute (want to know why) I got first , I mean bottle stop right in front of me. I choosed dare because I didn't want to reveal anything about my life but I didn't know what was waiting for me.

John was looking at me while others were discussing about what dare should they assigned me.

I wish I could kill my members (ha ha--joke)
Baby happily open her mouth and what came out was worst, she told everyone that I haven't had my first kiss and end up giving me task to kiss someone from 5 man here.

I looked around to each of them while all of them were cheering on me.
I couldn't back off this game so I just told myself that it's just a game and kissed on mark cheek, since he is only man younger and act like a child so he won't take it seriously.

Mouths drop and all looked at me, I am sure I was blushesing so hard.
Was that your first kiss ? I mean why did you choose me?
Question were showered over me by Mark, I didn't expect that from him.

Yes...you got my first kiss little brother , take care of your sister okai and end all the way for him to speak.

All laughed at him and continued our play.
John  rushed to play the music when we heard the footsteps of our manager outside the door.
(Fireeeeeeeee)
We moved along the song and laughed in between the dances.

It was tiring yet funny day, i went back home and decided to check my feeds since its almost 2 weeks I haven't checked my feeds.

Wow..I was shocked to see lots of massages from my best friend, ex and yes my Mr. Stranger.
I just opened text from Mr. Stranger and sure made me smile.

(Did you find me do you still think I am fake)
(Did you check our mv?)
(Are you going to ask me whether I am a role player like others?)

Wow......why he is being noisy I thought  to myself before texting him.

Me--(Yes I did )

My Mr. Stranger was so fast to reply, I got reply right away

Mr.S ( what took you so long to reply? Where wore you? Are you ignoring me?)

Ha ah....I was laughing alone.
My Mr. Stranger was playing  yoongi but was acting just opposite.
But it was fun to chat so I decided to have fun along with him.

Me--(Let's meet up. I am coming to korea oppa)
Mr.s (jinja? When? Where are you from btw)

This can't be true he is playing good.
I wanted to chat him more but I was too tired so doss off not even replying him back.

We are left with last day for tour...and it's tomorrow. ..

Let's see what's happens.
Thanks guys.........love you all.