the end ....

N
room was like a busy market, each of them searching for partners. Calling out different names and moving around.
(Y/n) too was holding her name card and waiting for her partner to approach her. Wearing the mask made it impossible for them to recognise each other. It was hard to recognise people even they know the dress they were wearing because of the deem light and drink (alcohol) ofcose.

(Your pov)
It was almost 1 hour past that I have been standing here. All my friends were taken away. Ofcose i couldn't figure out those guys who took them.

Aaaa.....I yawn stretching my arms.

You  must be bored waiting for me....man spoke walking towards me.
My heart started to beat faster than ever because of that voice. I know that voice. My happiness was at next level when i heard  his voice. I wanted to shout and hugged him tightly but I couldn't. I was little disappointed that he was flirting. My face was bright red under the mask, but I was biting my lips to control that smile appearing on my lips.

Hy lady, so you are my snow white haha... he smiled at me. Blood started to boil inside me because of how he was acting. So he is happy to date any one right now.
I just nodded at him in response,I don't want to get caught. I am  sure he will recognise me if i response so I didn't.
Let's go than he pulled me and started to walk holding my hand.

We stop right at the exit than he called someone. He was still holding my hand, I tired to let go of it but it was of no use.

Let's go....he said when a car approached us.

Here's the key Sir..driver handed him the key and walked inside.

He  than opened the passenger door for me and let me sit there. I watch him walking back to driver seat.
He started the engine and started to drive. I don't know where we were heading but I was not worried at all because I trust the man next to me.
He suddenly stopped the car, looking at me he smiled.

Your seat belt stupid....he smiled and leaned to beat it up for me. Our face were so close,I could even hear his heart beats. He than stared at my lips and made me blush.

Sexy lips.....he said before placing a soft kiss on my lips. I pushed him immediately.

How can you do that ...? I shouted out in anger. I couldn't believe he was cheating on me. I wanted to reveal myself but wanted to wait a bit. I looked away from him,looking outside the window.
Can't I do that to my date he said and turned me around.
And I have all the right on you (y/n) shi.....he said pulling off my mask.
I was speechless at his action. How?when? Was all I could think.

Stupid,do you think I could do that if you were different person yoongi said looking into my eyes.

How...I wanted to know how he knew it was me.

Stupid...your dress off course  he started to talk and that eyes of yours. How can I not recognise you he ended.
Its like my wish come true when I saw you holding that card. I am lucky guy. He sights and hugged me tightly.

How can I tell him that I was the luckiest one here.

I hugged him tightly and leaned on his shoulder.

Saranghae....I spoke

He pulled away and plamed my face, looking deep into my eyes.

I know....he smiled and moved back to his seat. He started to drive again.

Where are we going? I asked wondering where he is taking me.

Surprise...he smiled.

Smile appeared on my face when a soft hand touched mine,he was now driving with one hand while his other hand was holding mine.

...................

It almost took us 45 minutes to reach our destination ,it was a luxurious hotel in the town. I looked out of the window to see beautiful sence outside the car. He directly drove to the under ground garage of the building.
I know it's because of his privacy, if any fan of his sees us than his career will be on line so I understand.

We are here..... he said and hooped out of the car. He was so happy for some reason. He than walk towards me to open my door. Leading me his beautiful white hand for support. I felt like a princess at the moment.

He was still holding my hand when we walked towards elevator. He was still silent when he pressed the button for our floor, he pressed 143.

I wanted to break the silent but I couldn't find any topic to talk on.
I wanted to ask lots of questions but i couldnt start the conversation.

****ting**** made the sound and door opened for us. He pulled me and walked me towards the door(143). Suddenly I was so nervous and my heart started to beat faster.

..................................

It all felt like a dream when I entered the room. It was filled with different flowers and candles which makes the shape of a heart.

Wow.......I couldn't control myself so I walked around the room.

How is it? Yoongi who was watching me all this time asked me.

It's beautiful......when did you do this? I curiously asked.

It's been a week he said and walked towards me.
He kneeled right infront of me and pulled out ring box from his pocket.

Will you marry me (your name) shi he said so sincerely.
It was all of the sudden so it's hard to believe.

Yaaah.....you don't want to....he asked me again.

I caught both of his hand and pulled him up and kissed him passionately.
Slowly pulling away from kiss I spoke.

Yes.....I do
I will be your wife....

Happiness filled the room,he hugged me tightly and so do I.

I hugged him tightly and hide myself under his cheast.

(Y/n) shi.....he called out

(Y/n)....shi....(y/n) Yahhhh.....(y/n) came the loud noise making me jumped out of my blanket.

You forgot we have to reach the office by 9 to discuss about our tour....lina said taking cloths for me to wear.
Are we still in (y/c)? I asked

Hmmmmm***nods**** Why dId you have some dreams? He asked.

How can something feel so real. It feels like I have travelled the time.... everything was just a dream?????

I want answers for all my questions right now. My minds going wild.

                          The end

Done with season 1. If I get readers than I can go with season 2.
Till than thanks and saranghae guys.