together

(N)
Now they were  surrounded by dark night ,lost in the dark and cool forest. They walked around searching for way out to get back but still it was in vain.
(Y/n) would barely walk, her feets starts  to shiver.

Let's take a rest, you are tired yoongi said sitting on the flat stone near by. (Y/n) nodded and she sat next to him.

Suga pov

I wanted to talk to her more but seems like she was tired. I could see her closing her eyes.
So I moved right next to her and soon after her head was on my shoulder.
Looking at her made me smile.she was sleeping like a little kid and murmuring somthing.
It was indeed a wowsome night,I could see beautiful creature infront of me. Winds blew around us and made her hair fall on her face. I caress her hair backward and saw her lips which was irresistible. I tried to control myself but it was in vain. Her lips were so close to mine, leaning down to kiss her lips made me nervous.
My lips touched her soft lips, my heart started to beat so fast that I closed my eyes to feel the charm. I didn't move my lips I just placed my lips on hers. I slowly opened my eyes and moved parted our lips. It made me smile, I kissed her and she didn't even move.
I placed my head on hers and closed my eyes too.

................

I opened my eyes and saw that she was still sleeping. But it was already a midnight. Cold wind was blowing and I can see that she was feeling cold. I wanted to give her my jacket but I couldn't since she was still in deep sleep on my shoulder.

(N)

All the other members are now back to the start point. And they are so worried that they couldnt contact yoongi and (y/n). Their phones where left in the van.
Oppa....where is (y/n)?
....I am worried...lina said almost crying and holding her friends.
Don't worry.... yoongi will take care of her....RM said with his saddest face while other friends were now laughing  at him on his behaviour.

I think we should go and search for them mark said and others nodded in agreement.

Okaii than we should go now baby said and pulled her fri3nds and rest of the boy boys followed them expect for the bts. They were still confused and looking at each other.

.........................

Your pov
I opened my eyes and saw that I was on sleeping yoongis shoulder and he on other hand was sitting still like a stone. I smiled looking at him and immediately looked away when he noticed me.

You are up now yoongi said standing up and looked around .

What are you searching for oppa I asked him stood up to face him.

He immediately took off his jacked and threw up to me.
Wear this,you are cold he said.
But I could see that he was cold too.

But you are cold too....I took the jacket and tired to covered him. It was hard to reach him since he was tall. He turned around and looked down at me. Our eyes met and butterflies started to run in my stomach.

Oppa....I was cut off with the soft kiss on my lips. I could do nothing,I just closed my eyes and kissed him back. It was a soft kiss,his hands were around my waist. I slowly hold him around his arms. We kissed passionately, and slowly pulled away from our kiss. I opened my eyes and than I was pulled close to him. He than kissed on my forehead.

You are mine than......he said and looked at me.
Nae....I was blushesing,but I looked at him and decided to be true with him.

Sorry oppa...but I like someone I said looking away from him. I was embarrassed that I kissed him back.

Who is he? He hold my hands and looked at me.

Oppa...I have never seen him. I have just chatted him I said and looked at him.

Is he yoongi? That snowman? He said with slide smile.

Nae...how do you know that I looked in confused face at him.

Dumped girl...didn't I tell you that I am real....he smiled and pulled me into hug.
I couldnt believe what I heard. I was still in shock.
How...I asked him again pulling away from hug.
Yaaah....stop asking questions now...he said and hugged me again.
Are you still in doubt? He asked and I nodded in response.
You wanted to meet me and even came to the stage after show he said and I was shock that he was indeed my Mr.stranger.
I hugged him tightly and cried holding him.
Yaaah....he pulled away and plamed my face
What happened he asked and wipe my tears. I hugged him again
I wanted to meet you so much. Why didn't you tell me earlier than I asked and waited for response.
He just smiled and just hugged me.

Now  that we met,we should celebrate this moment he smiled at me and I smiled back at him.
By the way it was my first kiss he said teasingly.
Mine too....I looked away.
It was my first kiss too i said when he laughed on my statement and I was confused.
Tell me about your boyfriend..he said looking directly into my eyes. I couldnt say a thing. I didn't want to remember what happen with me before. I stared at him blankly which he understood what it meant.
He than sat down and asked me to sit next to him. I sat down and he layed his head down on my lap, I was blushesing at his action but I smiled.
I will take a nap now...this is most wonderful moment of my life. He said and closed his eyes.
And he really did fall sleep on my lap.
I caress his hair and looked at most handsome man of the world. The Man I loved the most.

Still far to go my ......let's see what's next.....saranghae readers.💖💖💖