06 | surprise

" i want you i need you, oh baby never let go," never let go — theeastlight

never let go — theeastlight

 " i want you i need you, oh baby never let go," never let go — theeastlight

han jihye

"woah, that was fast"
"why're u here anyway?"

"let's get food"

"what?why-"

"i'll pay"

"let's go"

+

they walked side by side to the 7/11 nearby to get ramen. it was kind of awkward because he kind of just randomly showed up at her dorm. while changbin was getting food jihye was wondering around outside, and being the oh so clumsy kid she is, accidently tripped over something.

"ouch..." she sighed, blood oozing out of her now scraped knee, slowly getting up, she plonked herself on the nearby chair but neither the pain nor blood would leave her alone.

"here's your- woah woah woah, what happened,"

"i tripped can't you tell"

"right,wait a moment"

running back into the store, he got some plasters and a bottle of water. "i'm not an expert at this but i'll try,"to her surprise, he managed to cover up her scraped wound properly and the pain began to subside.

"hey, did you get a fever or something too? your face is red,"

while getting too caught up in the moment, she  was completely oblivious to the fact that she was not only starring at him, but starring at him with radiating blush on her face.

gently placing his palm onto her forehead, he checked her temperature, "i'm okay, it's just hot," but her face just got even redder, he pulled out the chair beside hers and pushed my ramen towards her, "eat up."

+

"why'd you suddenly decide to treat me to ramen?"
"what happened to the cold guy?"

"stop mocking me"

"aight i'm sorry HAHAH"

"just so i could show you that i actually do give two shits about you"

+

their debuting soon dlskkskdks

30/12/17