20 | pain

" each bullet that pierced my heart, hurts so bad," shoot me — day6

shoot me — day6

 " each bullet that pierced my heart, hurts so bad," shoot me — day6

3/7

jihye rubbed her red eyes as she got up from her bed. she turned to look at her reflection in the mirror and remembered how much she had cried the previous night.

|| previous night ||

"oh...hi?"

"it's been awhile," he shuffled awkwardly and smiled. as much as she hated to admit it, she still really missed him and one part of her just wanted to run up towards him and hug him but she knew if she did, she'd  just get hurt even more.

"and this is?" dongwoo asked quietly while looking towards changbin.

"this is changbin my-" his grip on her hand tightened a little.  "boyfriend, i'm her boyfriend," she gasped at his sudden touch but decided to keep quiet and not say anything.

"o-oh i won't disturb you guys then, i'll text you later okay?" he tapped the girl on the shoulder before leaving.

when he left, she slipped her hand out of changbin's but he held on tighter. "i can't do this anymore," he took her other hand into his as well.

"jihye look at me," the girl slightly hesitated as she tilted her head to look up at him. his intense gaze caused her heartbeat to quicken. "i really really like you, a lot,no i don't like you anymore,"

"i think i love you now,"

we stood there looking into each others eyes. her head was replaying all the times she had suffered because of dongwoo but her heart was screaming for her to tell changbin that she felt the same way.

however, she slipped her hands out of his and stepped back a little, "i'm sorry, i need more time," and ran into the lift.

|| present day ||

i watched her leave, my heart hurt. i felt so stupid. why would she like someone like me? i had my hopes high for nothing.

tears threatened to fall as he tried his best to hold them in. then his phone started to vibrate, "hello?"

"where are you? we're supposed to be studying together today!" felix whisper-shouted through the phone, "oh shit i forgot i'll be right there,"

+

"HAN JIHYE!" jisung came running towards her and she gave him a look, "i need to study, we have exams this week," before she was about to walk away she suddenly remembered something.

"the operation was yesterday right?"

"DAMN RIGHT IT WAS WHERE WERE YOU?!" he came up to her and slapped her arm a little, "i called like a billion times but you didn't pick up I WAS WORRIED SICK AND JINA WENT INTO THE OPERATION ROOM WORRIED ABOUT YOU,"

"i'm such a dumb shit,"

"yes you are but it's ok the operation was fine but i think their keeping her there to make sure she's okay for the time being," she sighed as he draped his arm around her shoulders, "now let's go study!"

turning onto the next corner, she locked eyes with the one and only —— seo changbin.

"uh hi," he gave her a slight nod and jisung a fist bump before running into the library.

"somethings wrong,"

"how would you know?"

"i'm your twin you moron,"
"what happened,"

"he told me he liked me again,"

"and?"

"i said no,"

"it's because of dongwoo isn't it?"
"he texted me the day before asking if you were still at your dorm i didn't reply,"
"do you really like him though,"

"who?"

"bin,"

"i do but i can't help but be scared that he'll leave like dongwoo,"

"talk to him, he'll understand,"

+

11/6/18