12 | peck

" when i'm attracted to you, do i need a reason?"love line — tvxq

love line — tvxq

"um i'm supposed to pass this to someone?" she held up the bad she was holding

"yeah that's for me..." by this time changbin was already so embarrassed, he looked like a mess, ruffled hair, a random hoodie and sweatpants.

in her eyes, he still looked like a mess. not that type of mess though, a hot mess. she could easily tell that he was sick because his face was red the whole time.

"so felix asked you to come?" the girl nodded. "why me though? i thought there were 9 of you in the dorm?"

"their all out," she mouthed an "oh" and then the two were silent again. until her stomach decided to break that, which caused him to burst out laughing. "hey! it's your fault i couldn't eat after school okay! i ran here!"

"then let's eat," his face lit up," but your cooking,"

+

"hey you cheated! that's not fair!" changbin pouted and tried to act cute. "eWWWW!" hitting him on his shoulder, "only felix can pull that off,"

"another round! i promise i'll win,"

the duo was eating instant noodles and were on their 6th race and she was still ahead of him. as she was about to cross the finish line, she felt something on her left cheek. what the shit was that. he then grabbed her controller and crossed the finishing line first.

"i won!"

starring at the screen blankly, her cheeks flushed and after he realised what he did he immediately started apologising. "um...it's okay," jihye stood up and reached over to grab her controller when he held her hand.

"um..i..have something t-to tell you,"

9/3/18